Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

any paint ballers out there

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 09:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any paint ballers out there

i gotta say the greatest sport in the world is paint ball there is nothing like wathing two guys talking in a bunker pointing at some thing that they think is you while you tag them with two well placed shots to the back of the head. just wondering if there is anyone else out there. maby in my area im in northern michigan. i play about every other weekend and i got to say its almost the coolest thing in the world.

Old 08-08-2007, 09:11 AM
Default RE: any paint ballers out there

I play here in Alabama a fair bit. I use a A-5 with a couple different set ups. I love to go play on a woodsball field and setup as a sniper. Nothing like taking out some guy who thinks he's sneaky... from 75 yards out.

Old 08-08-2007, 09:52 AM

i use an a5 flat line with a w.a.s. e-grip i love to slap on the ghille on a nice cool day and creep up on a guy and barrel tap him from behind. it scares the poop out of them especially the noobs.

Old 08-08-2007, 02:32 PM

Nothing like speed ball. I shoot a Naughty dogs timmy. I havent played in a while though becausethe wayI playI need at least 2 cases of paint to play which is $60-80 and the charge for air/entrance fee. I would go every weekend if I could.

Old 08-08-2007, 03:12 PM

i use pmi premium paint about 50.00 per case and yea it does get expensive. ive got my own fill station so i charge$2.00 per fill.so that pays for my air no field fee though we play woods ball onprivate property about 50 acres so that saves somemoney.

Old 08-08-2007, 03:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i used to play every weekend, but i have not played in over 2 years due to work, but i would love to get back into it. probably gonna sell my gun and get an impulse or something of the likes.....i use nitrogen so woodball is a no go for me since i cant fill anywhere....and its not so cheap to buy multiple tanks for n2.

Old 08-08-2007, 06:08 PM

I played in the CFOA this season with a semi sponsorship. Team Twisted.
Have played for the better part of 12 years or so. Still having a great time with it.

Old 08-08-2007, 08:05 PM
Retired Moderator

I'm so embarassed...I thought this was a sex thread. I paint my ***** three times a week, but imagine my surprise when I realized you guys were talking about something else...[&:]

Old 08-08-2007, 10:41 PM

i used to go twice a month, than once a month and than i had to shy away from the great sport, becasue of school and work... but i did bring my paintball gun to work and shoot one of my co-workers, and i hadnt been shoot in a whilie so i told one of my buddies to shoot me with it... that sting that last all of three seconds brought back some memories

Old 08-09-2007, 10:57 AM

I used to play alot, I was on a tournament Speedball/ Hyperball/ Sup Air team called the S.S Bandits.
We played in a league every wednesday and tourneys on the weekends, but it got too expensive for us and we slowly stopped playing.

I played with a AGD E-mag, with a X-valve, ultralite body, Dye Ultralite barrel,Egg2hopperand a Red Dog N2 system. By far the bestmarker I had ever owned or played with.

The sport is soo much fun I would love to go by that gun again and get back into it.
Maybe I could carry the marker on my bike and shoot annoying cagers.

Quick Reply: any paint ballers out there