CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Any law enforcement on here? (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/any-law-enforcement-here-92548/)

hondaman126 04-29-2009 10:53 PM

Any law enforcement on here?

I was just wondering if anyone on this site was in law enforcement. I am working on starting my career and was just wondering?

CBRcheez 04-29-2009 11:37 PM

my brother in law works dispatch for the county cop shop (about 10,000 people in the county).
not quite law enforcement but i could ask him any questions you have.

MikeSVX 04-30-2009 10:33 AM

Well, technically speaking I'm a Fed. Not that my current position has anything to do with law enforcement.

Endless 04-30-2009 10:39 PM

lol @ the last post. Its legal and good to know that a certain fed is following the rules. (even if its a bit out of contxt)
By law you have to name yourself if asked.

A fed following the rules? WTF

All cops can go pay my unjust fines if read.

kthnx.

CaliKush 05-01-2009 01:27 AM

if i was a cop or a fed i'd be damn dirty thats forsure.. but in a good way.

sinister 05-01-2009 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by ridinthabay408 (Post 778546)
if i was a cop or a fed i'd be damn dirty thats forsure.. but in a good way.

yup dirty officers always do it in a good way
(sinister looks confused at the moment)

I worked corrections for a while for riverside sheriff (as close as ill get to law enforce)

ford_loomis 05-01-2009 10:53 AM

Police Officer here, oh yeah I'm posting under my brothers account to.

thrasher572 05-02-2009 12:01 AM

Correctional peace officer here. Remand center...We baby sit innocent individuals wrongy accused of all manner of crimes...until their trial. We have never housed a guilty man, just ask them.

irocthestreet 05-02-2009 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by Endless (Post 778487)
lol @ the last post. Its legal and good to know that a certain fed is following the rules. (even if its a bit out of contxt)
By law you have to name yourself if asked.

A fed following the rules? WTF

All cops can go pay my unjust fines if read.

kthnx.

im pretty sure that is a myth. if i remember right they dont have to tell you they are a cop

Endless 05-02-2009 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by thrasher572 (Post 778986)
Correctional peace officer here. Remand center...We baby sit innocent individuals wrongy accused of all manner of crimes...until their trial. We have never housed a guilty man, just ask them.

lol, we're all innocent here in shawshank.
Thats a problem. So many guilty people testifying innocence makes it harder for the ones who are actually innocent to prove it. :rolleyes:

im pretty sure that is a myth. if i remember right they dont have to tell you they are a cop
I think in certain states they have to tell you only if you ask them specifically they have to identify themselves unless they are under some sort of covert order.