Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Any graphic/photoshop guys in here? I need a visual ; )

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 06:18 PM
I Can't Sell On CBRF
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bowflexmaverick
Yeah nickels, I bought some aftermarket fairings so they didn't come with any of that...

oh chit i thought that stuff came with it .... are you using heat tape bcuz my buddy stunts and it works for him. Easier to install than the foam

Old 01-10-2011, 06:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Andy

And bowlfexmaverick..dang, I thought I would be the only one post up pics when your finished!

And nickels, ya man i don't know what it is about the red but it screams 80's to me Now It is by no means ugly...it just dosent do it for me...I figure if I'm not going to upgrade to an 07 RR right now (which is cosmetically sex on wheels) I need to do some cosmetic changes to the F4i...if anything I am thinking powdercoated white rims after the white/black setup...

Old 01-10-2011, 06:39 PM
I Can't Sell On CBRF

Originally Posted by 600F4inoober
Thanks Andy

And bowlfexmaverick..dang, I thought I would be the only one post up pics when your finished!

And nickels, ya man i don't know what it is about the red but it screams 80's to me Now It is by no means ugly...it just dosent do it for me...I figure if I'm not going to upgrade to an 07 RR right now (which is cosmetically sex on wheels) I need to do some cosmetic changes to the F4i...if anything I am thinking powdercoated white rims after the white/black setup...

i like white wheels too but they're hard to keep clean if you dont whipe them down every ride but to some thats not to much trouble. If cosmetic changes will do for you then by all means do it, but the 07 rr is gonna handle way better and overall be better.

I say this bcuz cosmetic changes end up costing alot and you could easily get the newer bike with all the stuff you want for about the same price with less wait

i ride a f4i and love it for stunting and it handles great but its straight up facts that the engine and suspension and weight comparison is just way better on the rr......

Last edited by nickels; 01-10-2011 at 06:42 PM.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:57 PM

I am thinking powdercoated white rims after the white/black setup...
I tried whip up white rims real quick.

Old 01-10-2011, 07:15 PM

nickels-Ya I know....the price of painting tank/plastics plus powdercoating the rims would add up but I did only buy the bike with 7k on it for $3000...either way, the 07 RR is an amazing bike...but after test riding one (see my post a few down) I'm just torn and think my loyalty just may be with the "i"

andy-you the man...that setup looks sick! My own opinion of course!

Old 01-10-2011, 07:20 PM
I Can't Sell On CBRF

nickels-Ya I know....the price of painting tank/plastics plus powdercoating the rims would add up but I did only buy the bike with 7k on it for $3000...either way, the 07 RR is an amazing bike...but after test riding one (see my post a few down) I'm just torn and think my loyalty just may be with the "i"

andy-you the man...that setup looks sick! My own opinion of course!

i feel ya....the f4i is just a sweet ride fo sho

Old 01-10-2011, 09:17 PM

It keeps reminding me if I should get that CBR sticker for the front of my bike cowl. Wish somebody made it .

Old 01-10-2011, 09:57 PM

Yeah nickels I actually bought some off ebay that already has some adhesive on the back, so depending on how sticky it is, I may end up using some heat tape anyway. And noober, I will for sure post some pics when I'm done I don't have white rims tho! So there will be a difference between us.

Old 01-11-2011, 11:41 AM
Received 35 Likes on 33 Posts

Your going to take the best looking paint combo ever offered on a f4i and make it one of the worst [above only yellow]???? Super sucky man

Old 01-11-2011, 12:58 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boredandstroked
Your going to take the best looking paint combo ever offered on a f4i and make it one of the worst [above only yellow]???? Super sucky man
put the crack pipe down, everyone knows that yellow is the best color

Quick Reply: Any graphic/photoshop guys in here? I need a visual ; )