Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Another RIP thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2008, 12:32 PM
RCR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Another RIP thread

Lets all remember X has done no wrong so he can judge freely and at his own will.. (like we all havent judged someone else)

With age comes responsibilty and he just wasn't old enough.

Old 11-27-2008, 12:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: RCR

Lets all remember X has done no wrong so he can judge freely and at his own will..
I've done plenty of wrong, and have never asked for help to get out of it. I've been in jail more than a few times and have never been bailed out.

I'm a firm believer in accountability and I will continue to judge those that are obviously not. I have made huge changes in my life and will never be in those situations again.

Please feel free to judge me for it all you like. No one here can make me angry or have a negative impact on my daily life. The idiot that this thread is about has caused untold pain and grief in the lives of a lot of people.

Old 11-27-2008, 12:51 PM
RCR

ORIGINAL: RCR

(like we all havent judged someone else)

You forgot to add that part of the quote. I was just messing around.

If I don't put in a stupid smily face people take it the wrong way and if I do put one in there they still take it the wrong way.

Im not worried about pissen you off or trying to make you e-fight me cause I wasnt trying too. I know your feelings about taken things to hart and its not a worry.

Happy Thanksgiving X

Old 11-27-2008, 12:55 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I would have much less sympathy for a 40 - 45 year old, I do think a lot of guys are children in adult bodies at that age, ..hell I can still be a child ..lol ..the fact is he was very young and you guys think youre indestructable at that age, it never happens to you ..he never went out with the intention to crash ... he probably just got carried away, he was dumb, yes, ... stupid, yes, and irresponsible, yes that too ..but I bet he wasnt thinking along the lines of all the pain he might/would cause ..I bet he just went for it and he failed ..he was wrong and has paid for his actions with the ultimate price and thankfully took no one with him, its a shame and sad ..I dont believe he "deserved" to die ..we dont know what a good caring human being he actually might have been.. we simply dont know ..but I respect Xs opinion too.

RIP Carl

Jules

Old 11-27-2008, 01:07 PM

What the hell.

OK, lemme say a few things and you folks tell me what comes to mind.
(in no particular order)

1. No endorsement
2. No helmet
3. New rider
4. Tripple digits

What part of any of that sounds responsible? Dude made his bed and he has to lay in it, or burn into it, or crash into it, whatever. I just can't feel sorry for stupid, I don't think it was an accident that he wasn't wearing a helmet, nor was it an accident that he was gunning along at 100mph, so why is it an accident that hes dead? I feel about as sorry for him as I would someone that shoots themself, or jumps in front of a train, maybe wrestles aligators, I mean, no need to punch your ticket so fast but it's all your own doing.

Old 11-27-2008, 01:13 PM

^^ Probably was a suicide?

Old 11-27-2008, 01:24 PM
VP

this is a poor excuse for a RIP thread...

I do feel sorry for this person for whatever it was in their life that lead them to make the decisions they made that day. I feel especially sorry for his family today.

RIP

Old 11-27-2008, 01:35 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

A gun toting drug dealer who will pull the trigger on any human life "in his way" ... deserves to die ..but a "child" on a ridiculously fast bike who went mad and got carried away does not, yes he asked for it and paid with his life.

Some of you have children, would you feel the same if they had a moment of madness and did something totally dumb ..would you feel your precious child "deserved to die" ..I doubt it ..every rider who dies through stupidity or otherwise has a mother/father ..is someones brother/sister ...or significant other ... lose people you truly love through stupidity and you won't feel the same again.

Jules

Old 11-27-2008, 02:19 PM

^^ Theres a big difference in deserving to die and "asking for it" I think allot of folks on here get the two mixed up when these kinda things come up. Do I wish the guy dead? Absolutely not. Was he asking for it? Absolutely. I feel about as sorry for him as I would anyone else doing something stupid that resulted in their death. So so many things he could have done different but he just stacked on bad decission on top of another, he really gave himself no room for anything other than a negative outcome.

Quick Reply: Another RIP thread