Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

anone else have this issue?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2006, 09:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: anone else have this issue?

i feel u guys. da funniest shet is when somebody with a heavy *** pickup truck or a station wagon tryin to race me i give em da ru f*#@1n kidding me look of death the n wave my hand like im sayn go right ahead. sometimes i blow them up if there is aclean strip of land for shetz and gigglez.

Old 02-26-2006, 01:48 AM

ORIGINAL: azazn1

i feel u guys. da funniest shet is when somebody with a heavy *** pickup truck or a station wagon tryin to race me i give em da ru f*#@1n kidding me look of death the n wave my hand like im sayn go right ahead. sometimes i blow them up if there is aclean strip of land for shetz and gigglez.
I'm sorry, could you break this down into understandable English statements?

---------------------------------------------

I haven't had any challenges while on my bike. I can't deny that I haven't tried to instigate something while in my '65 Mustang. No foreign takers, just other domestics.

Old 02-26-2006, 03:09 AM

ORIGINAL: mjflagg

ORIGINAL: azazn1

I'm sorry, could you break this down into understandable English statements?

LMAO +1 between him and Tahoe SC it keeps things interesting when I'm trying to read the posts lol

-Jesse-

Old 02-26-2006, 05:24 PM
L8X

Capital D.A.

Old 02-26-2006, 05:32 PM

The funniest attempt i have to date, was some guy in his late 30's early 40's was next to me at the light in his KIA. He had his Dale Earnhart #3 jacket and hat on, revving the **** out of the engine i am cracking up inside my helmet. He slams this little thing into gear and takes off so i just took off (leaving it in first) and just fly past him drop into second and took the next light..

Old 02-26-2006, 09:47 PM

I had a good one happen today...it's the first one since I'm a new rider. I was first at the light (which opens up to a straight highway basically) and I took off slow in first then I gave it more in second and third and got up to about 65 really quick. I wasn't going all out by any means, but I still completely dusted off a VW passat that was behind me. I came up to the next light and he got over to my right and we were the first at the light. It turns green and he just romped it. As he was a car or two length ahead of me, I could see him leaning to look in his mirror to see "how bad he beat me". This passat (a brand new one) was puking out it's guts and dumping gas rich exhaust out the back. I took off like normal, since I'm not going to race anyone being a new rider and all and it's too dangerous racing some knucklehead in a car vs bike anyway, but he still didn't get too far. I thought, man, what a retard. I guess he saw me in my full leathers, but still, it would've made him feel sillier than he already did.

Old 02-26-2006, 11:08 PM

I was on my way to work last summer and 3 guys riding in the Taurus SHO or whatever they are called starts revving it at the red light and pointing forward and looking at me while the other two guys are yelling at me to race him. Well I just let him squeel it and go to the next light and when I stopped at the next light he was doing it agian and I just let him go...as he was taking his off ramp I looked over and he was flicking me off! I guess he mad that he couldnt prove he could beat me.

Old 02-27-2006, 11:33 AM

It's always fun to bait the mini-car racers with a few revs with a cop not too far behind you...

1. Have an over eager 4 wheel individual full of themselves...
2. Twist the wrist a few times at the light...
3. Green light - accelerate normally as they whine on down the road
4. Wave at "the man" as he jets past you to trail the 4 rubber. [:-]
5. They usually don't pull'em over, but they'll trail'em for a few miles. [8D]

Passing them with "the man" in trail doing a few over the limit = Priceless....

Mini-racers have an affinity towards your cycle = Life is tough, life is tougher when you're stupid!

Old 02-27-2006, 12:01 PM

You guys crack me up. I have yet to get the experience the coffee can kids. I don't know what I will do but I am sure I will think of these post and start laughing. Hopefully he will see me laughing and get mad at me... Like I said you all crack me up.

Old 02-27-2006, 02:03 PM

funny, I have this happen a bunch of times, I just ask if they want to go for slips, usually shuts them right down, never had any takers, which stinks could start my own car lot!

Quick Reply: anone else have this issue?