Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Amazing food/resturant Nom Nom thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 11:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Amazing food/resturant Nom Nom thread

So after searching with no avail, I figured we need a thread about amazingly awesome food.
Base it off of your own personal experiences and tastes.

Requirements: a picture of the awesome food, address, phone number and business hours!

I don't want this thread to fill up with those stupid Nom Nom Nom pictures of rabbits, snakes, fat people etc. This thread is meant to help food enthusiasts, like myself, to recommend and be recommended awesome food to go eat. Get out and ride to a new resturant on a beautiful day.

If you want to share the awesome food you cook, bake or grill it is welcome, but please add the recipe (if it's not a family secret guarded in Fort Knox) so others may try it.

I will start.
Daddy's Main Street
Main St. Clarion, PA
814-223-4687
Monday-Sunday 11am-9,10,11pm(depends on business)

Pictured:
3 Eddie's Favorite- Hotdog with chili(their blend) cheese and crushed nacho cheese chips with a side of fresh cut cheese fries.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

They have all kinds of awesome food, all kinds of burgers, steak sandwiches, chicken sandwiches, chili cheese fries, loaded fries, all kinds of hotdogs. Simply awesome and well priced! try them out if you're ever around Clarion, PA!

Last edited by amRRussel; 04-22-2011 at 12:17 PM.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator and Official Welcome Crew Yeti
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Phil's BBQ

2 locations in San Diego

Website even has webcams, so you can see how long the line extends around the building before you go.

Old 04-22-2011, 12:16 PM

Love me some BBQ! Must be darn good BBQ if there is a line around the building! I don't know of any good BBQ around my way

Old 04-22-2011, 12:41 PM

Definately my favorite restaurant around here. Amazing mexican food, their burgers and fries are great too! Cheap prices, friendly fast service. What more could you ask for?

Toro Loco
701 Washington Street
Portsmouth, OH 45662

If your anywhere near this place you have to stop in.

Here's one of my buddy eating their el grande burrito(24inches) and their large draft beer (32 oz). lol its a beast

Last edited by pittsm; 04-22-2011 at 12:46 PM.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:26 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

If your around the central illinois area you HAVE to hit up steak and fries (there is one in morton and peoria) they have the BEST philly steak sandwiches, as well as fries, and they cook to order (no pre cooked crap), you can even stand behind the glass window and watch them make it..

i will try to get a pic of the food sometime soon

315 S Main St
Morton, IL 61550-1936
(309) 266-6266

they just opened another not to long ago in peoria as well

1200 W. Main St.
Peoria, IL 61606
(309) 676-2828

Last edited by __Z__; 04-22-2011 at 01:28 PM.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by amRRussel
So after searching with no avail, I figured we need a thread about amazingly awesome food.
Base it off of your own personal experiences and tastes.

Requirements: a picture of the awesome food, address, phone number and business hours!

I don't want this thread to fill up with those stupid Nom Nom Nom pictures of rabbits, snakes, fat people etc. This thread is meant to help food enthusiasts, like myself, to recommend and be recommended awesome food to go eat. Get out and ride to a new resturant on a beautiful day.

If you want to share the awesome food you cook, bake or grill it is welcome, but please add the recipe (if it's not a family secret guarded in Fort Knox) so others may try it.

I will start.
Daddy's Main Street
Main St. Clarion, PA
814-223-4687
Monday-Sunday 11am-9,10,11pm(depends on business)

They have all kinds of awesome food, all kinds of burgers, steak sandwiches, chicken sandwiches, chili cheese fries, loaded fries, all kinds of hotdogs. Simply awesome and well priced! try them out if you're ever around Clarion, PA!
Haha I've been to Daddy's before. Got the Pizza Burger

Old 04-22-2011, 01:35 PM
August 2011 ROTM

I would have to stick with this one because nobody is coming to Hawaii anyways. Be back on this tread when I do cook.

Old 04-22-2011, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by yumoncbr
I would have to stick with this one because nobody is coming to Hawaii anyways. Be back on this tread when I do cook.
Woah ho ho missy, don't be so presumptuous. :P

I've gotten out to Hawaii twice in the past four years and plan on going back as soon as finances allow. I'd love some local tips on good places to eat!

Old 04-22-2011, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by cynicalrider
Haha I've been to Daddy's before. Got the Pizza Burger

Originally Posted by yumoncbr
Is your cooking going to be covered in pine apples or covered in, umm whatever they cover stuff with in Japan?

Old 04-22-2011, 01:52 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

Is your cooking going to be covered in pine apples or covered in, umm whatever they cover stuff with in Japan?
dog with a hint of cat

^^^^ totally not serious fyi but they do eat those things somewhere, not sure what culture though

Quick Reply: Amazing food/resturant Nom Nom thread