Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Am I going to die?

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008 | 06:59 AM
Default RE: Am I going to die?

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

I wouldnt try that cause even MRE's go bad.

Twanks are the only thing that'll last forever.
So I've eaten Girl Scout Cookies, Thin Mints, that were 5+ years old and didn't have any trouble after that. I'd probably rank them near twinkies. Plus my neighbor ate some food from the back of his freezer and later found out that it was frozen in '78. I don't remember what it was but I think it was fish, lol.

Old 09-23-2008 | 08:47 AM
|

ORIGINAL: woo545

Dude....

They have an expiration date for a reason, especially expired tomatoes are a huge breeding ground for Ascaris Lumbricoides (link). Primarily due to the types of fertilizers used by most tomato farms.
i did some reading and found this:

Infections with these parasites are more common where sanitation is poor and human feces are used as fertilizer. Prevention of this infection centers around education, not using human feces as fertilizer, and cleanliness, especially among those who handle food.
most tomato farms use human poop? dang. where do i sign up to donate??

Old 09-23-2008 | 10:26 AM

You think that is disgusting...I read that pinworms can be transmitted by kids who scratch their rear and then don't wash their hands before applying to their mouth or someone else's....

Old 09-24-2008 | 10:20 PM

You cant use human **** cause its a toxin from what we eat. So is dog **** and cat ****.

Only animal **** that contains what comes from the ground.

Old 09-24-2008 | 10:34 PM

WTF you guys talking about? I just saw the guy in the man vs wild ate live lizards, spiders, snakes, grasshopper, cut off the camel's stomach to drink its water, squeezed elephant's **** to drink its liquid and worse he drank he's own pee.