Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

AHH! i could kill the people with my fairings.(update with pics)

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 07:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AHH! i could kill the people with my fairings.(update with pics)

(ok, here it goes.

i ordered some fairings like 20 days ago..after no arival or sign of a tracking number i sent the guy an email.
so here is the first one i got.
Hi,
It will be shipped this week (EE831488660HK on www.hongkongpost.com), and it takes a few days to get to US.
Thanks

after the tracking number not working for a few days i sent another
and here is what i got.
Hi,
The tracking number is EE831488660HK on www.hongkongpost.com, but it is not in the system yet. I would check with my supplier to see what happen.
Thanks

ok..still didnt work. next reply.

Hi,
My supplier told me that your item is shipped (EE831488660HK on www.hongkongpost.com), please let me know if you can't track it in 24 hours, so I can ask my supplier what happen

well it didnt work..after 2 days i told him i wasnt able to track it yet.
today i get this [:@]
Hi,
My supplier says the item is returned because of the box size. It has been shipped again, and the tracking numbers are CP94707681HK CP74707695HK on www.hongkongpost.com
Thanks .

those numbers work..and they are finally on there way..but a month is too long to wait. i think a negative feedback will be givin for this guy..cause i ordered parts way after these and they are already here. but i cant move on untill i get these..AHHH

[sm=rant.gif]

Old 03-10-2008, 07:43 PM
Default RE: AHH! i could kill the people with my fairings.

Yeah, never buy from overseas and never buy without reading feedback. 97% isn't what you'd think. Put up the auction. This is ebay... right?

Old 03-10-2008, 07:50 PM

Use the negative feedback wisely, if anything Id say a neutral is more in order. Youll get a negative if you post a negative. Also, was it a month? I could of swore your fairing question thread was no more then 2 weeks ago? I would say that the seller has done everything to his abilities to get your fairings to you in a timely manner. Doesnt sound like its anything he could control. Maybe your alittle to eager?! But definately stay away from messing with his feedback, unless of course you still dont get them or they are complete ****.

Old 03-10-2008, 08:02 PM

yeah, im planning on mounting them up before feedback is left..and i know if i leave a neg. i will get one back..which is crap.

cause i payed the second the auction was over.

eager..yes, its been nice, and its been atleast 20 days since i have ordered them.

( i would not be mad) but on the auction it said i would get them in 6 days, that is why i went with them..

Old 03-10-2008, 08:37 PM

That is a bummer when auctions say it will be a certain amount of time. I would leave neutral feedback myself just because you are at least getting your fairings and you cant help shipping delays because of package returns. Just my opinion.

Old 03-10-2008, 08:45 PM

That first tracking # doesn't sound right but the second one does because the CP stands for customs. An item like that going overseas has to go through customs, I don't know if he made up a fake tracking # to save in shipping costs. I bought one item from hong kong and I'll never do it again. I stick with online companies in the US.

Old 03-10-2008, 09:29 PM

ORIGINAL: DDCavi

Use the negative feedback wisely, if anything Id say a neutral is more in order.
Exactly. Red circles of shame should only be used as a last resort when the fan is completely covered in feces. Sure, they've been dickish, but Hong Kongians are vastly different than Americans. Don't sweat it too badly...you're gonna need your strength for when the fairings don't fit...[:@]

Old 03-10-2008, 09:37 PM

oh i know..i was putting some stupid chineese fairings on my buddys bike this weekend...8 hours of hell..and it was damn cold out(-4 or so)

cant wait to go through it with mine and admire all of the nice gaps and warps!

Old 03-10-2008, 10:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

which guy did you order from?

Old 03-10-2008, 10:22 PM

i ordered them from tobyching

but before i say dont order for him let me mount em first.

for $389.00 shipped for the full set i should be a little more understanding..i just dont like bein givin the run around like that.

"oh there shipped now"
"tracking number doesnt work"
"got shipped back"

they have sold a ton of fairings..why all the sudden would there box size be to big?

kinda retarded.

Quick Reply: AHH! i could kill the people with my fairings.(update with pics)