Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

again... rearended

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 03:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: again... rearended

Complain about back pain too and get a settlement

Old 09-25-2008, 03:37 AM

Damn, sorry to hear this. Glad your alright. Hope the insurance doesnt dick you around.

Old 09-25-2008, 07:13 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: thisismyacct

Well, ignoring the moral issues with this comment....

You really don't want to file a false claim. If you ever actually do get in a major accident and really do injure your back, you can't post a second claim. This will completely screw you, if you can't work anymore.

Old 09-25-2008, 09:50 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Good to hear that you weren't hurt badly. Is the bike repairable or are you just going to part with it being how it now has 2 strikes on it? What did the schmuck who hit you have to say about it?

My brother was rear ended right after he bought a new truck. I mean literally right after buying the truck. He pulled outa the parking lot and pulled up to the light. Then BAM!!! Some schmuck rear ended him. Guy got out of the car going "WOH!!! And I was paying attention!"

Old 09-25-2008, 10:11 AM

ORIGINAL: woo545

ORIGINAL: thisismyacct

Well, ignoring the moral issues with this comment....

You really don't want to file a false claim. If you ever actually do get in a major accident and really do injure your back, you can't post a second claim. This will completely screw you, if you can't work anymore.
right now i can barley tie my shoes... lifting my leg really hurts, im going to go to docs today, and i will file claim about my hipflexer, ***, ankle, quad, and wrist. driving my truck ( stick) hurts walking up stairs hurts, geting in and outa bed hurts, lieing down my entire leg throbes...

im going to make a claim for pain suffering, pants, gloves, shoes, and gas money wasted whilie im driving truck going to ask for like 2500 on top of what ever they give me for the bike. if they dont i will lawyer up and tell him to get me more than that.

Old 09-25-2008, 10:20 AM

the guy said he was "following close bcuz i was going pretty slow for being a 35 zone" and that he was in a hurry bcuz he was late for work.

as far as fixing the bike, im going to c what i get from the insurance, than figure out my finances, than will decide to fix it again and ride it as a hooptie, or track bike it and buy a used 07-08

ill post pics later today.

Old 09-25-2008, 10:40 AM

sorry to here that man...
out of curiosity.. Do you have an undertail aftermarket kit or stock? if aftermarket which one do you have??

Old 09-25-2008, 02:35 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: Hatebreed

it was repaired lol, it just didnt have light inspection or vin verified.

oops, I knew yours had been repaired breed, I was just curious if you hadn't repaired it if you know if they would've paid it again or if that's like double jeopardy or something lol ...

p.s. That's a very small thread jack .. like thread jacking with a plastic knife since it's still somewhat related
[8D]

Old 09-25-2008, 10:27 PM
Default RE: again... rearended update.

went to docs, got sum meds anti inflamitories, and i answered a ton of quetions from other insurance company.

they seem to be a lot faster than the other insurance company... that i dealt with last time. i still plan on telling them i want pain/suffering, its a goddamn pain in my *** to walk up and down these stairs at work... i would take a few days off and make them pay for that too, but than some of my coworkers would be screwed and working by themselves which really sucks here.

i do not have an untertail...

and i dont know what insurnace would do if it hadnt been fixed..