Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

6 Coolest Things to do With Your Dead Body

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 09:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 6 Coolest Things to do With Your Dead Body

Much better to talk about create ways than to be having them done to you.

Old 12-22-2008, 09:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Juliet

You know I have always hated the romanticism that goes with death, Joe bloggs, rode hard, died young but is up the there in the great beyond riding for all of us ..yeah right, tell that to his mother!! Ride safe and stay alive actually is far more appealing ..as to the relevance to this thread?? who knows, the old man in the mountains knows, maybe!!

Jules
NO relevance at all..

I didnt say it was cool to die, just cool things to do to ur body when it happens.

Hasn't it been a big enough battle royal around here.. Cant figure out if ur looking for an argument or just throwing out random thoughts.

Old 12-22-2008, 09:04 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: ebinz88cane

You know I have always hated the romanticism that goes with death, Joe bloggs, rode hard, died young but is up the there in the great beyond riding for all of us ..yeah right, tell that to his mother!! Ride safe and stay alive actually is far more appealing ..as to the relevance to this thread?? who knows, the old man in the mountains knows, maybe!!

Jules
NO relevance at all..

I didnt say it was cool to die, just cool things to do to ur body when it happens.

Hasn't it been a big enough battle royal around here.. Cant figure out if ur looking for an argument or just throwing out random thoughts.
Ebinz, you know me better ..always light hearted but throwin out serious thoughts for discussion ..fight me or love me its your call ..I mess with people .. now shut up!!

Jules

Old 12-22-2008, 09:08 PM

Our English daisy is on the tipple...don't take her too seriously lol

Yeah, caskets are ghey. Just cremate me and put me in a coffee can, then wait for a breezy day above a cliff over the Pacific...

Old 12-22-2008, 09:15 PM

I dunno. I'm on the fence on this one. I am an organ doner, no need for life saving organs to rot in the ground with me when they could make a difference to a person and their family. A month or so ago, my father passed away. Shocking but not a suprise if that makes sense, the man led a rough life and wasn't an advocate for a healthy lifestyle. Anyway, I'm thinking, get ready for a service, go buy a nice suit, buy tickets back home to Texas, and talking to my Mom, she says you don't need a suit. ???? Turns out, the family plot was out of room in its location and to be burried there he'd be on the other side away from his mother and father, so that was a no-go. So, he wanted to be cremated and have his ashes spread out on some family land that has been in our name for over 100yrs. He was really proud that he had kept that 240acres north of dallas in the family name, and my wife and I had for years intended to retire from the Navy and build a house on it. Anyhow, he wanted his ashes spread out onto the land, so we did, just a low key family gig, and we saved some of his ashes and spread them between his mother and fathers graves. He always hated going to funerals and seeing someone, not quite looking how they were in life, and he didn't like the idea of someone stuffing hin into a suit, which he rarely wore, hed rather be laid to rest in his dickies work clothes and ball-cap. Talking to mom, she said they had talked about it and he didn't see the point in people spending a bunch of money to attend a service for a dead guy, no need for tears and flowers, whats done is done, just get things wrapped up. As non emotional as it all sounds, I kinda see the point in it all. No flowers, no crying, no excess cost, none of the stuff that isn't going to matter tommorow, nor make it better. Made allot of sense just to give the man his last wishes. I can see myself doing something similar only after someone makes use of my body, it is after all, only a shell.

Old 12-22-2008, 09:26 PM

ORIGINAL: ebinz88cane

Jules
NO relevance at all..

Ebinz, you know me better ..always light hearted but throwin out serious thoughts for discussion ..fight me or love me its your call ..I mess with people .. now shut up!!

Jules

<<<<<<<<<< SHUTS UP

Old 12-22-2008, 09:28 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I can just never get enough of simple obedience!! ..lol

Jules

Old 12-22-2008, 09:31 PM
VP

If I get turned into a pencil, I want it to be at a funeral where everyone I know can sign their name in a book...

then I would have my family sell that book as a gimmicky autobiography.

Old 12-22-2008, 09:40 PM

screw fireworks..i wanna be a pencil

Old 12-22-2008, 09:50 PM
RCR

Now firworks shows require a mask, THANKS.

The whole ripping your skin off to play basketball is a PASS

If I were made into a diamond that means Im worth more dead then alive. So I wont tell the wife about that one.

Pencils get put up kids noses so another PASS for me.

Battery I don't have enough energy for that one.

But put my *** in bullets Hell ya Im THERE!!!!11

Quick Reply: 6 Coolest Things to do With Your Dead Body