Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

40 yr old coach marries 16 yr old student WTF???

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2007, 06:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 40 yr old coach marries 16 yr old student WTF???

[sm=funnypostabove.gif][

Old 06-22-2007, 06:25 PM

So, how come nothing happens to this guy but the lock up Deb LaFave (who is hot as hell might i add) for fullfilling every lil boys dreams? This guy is straight up robbin the craddle and needs to be dealt wit. I have a few friends that might help

Old 06-22-2007, 09:09 PM

yea look at his weird googlie eyes f*ckin freak this will not turn out good imo. love the AK btw dizzie, Are those hard to find and purchase? My chicka is pregnant and ill be damned if some sick**** like that tryes to get with my kid whether it be a boy or girl [:@]RAT TA TAT TAT lol

Old 06-22-2007, 09:59 PM

I have a brother and two sisters, I am the youngest of us. My sister, the younger of the two girls, was a pretty fast one if ya know what I mean. Anyhow I remember her taking a liking to some older guy, some loser that looked cool to younger girls. Anyway, she was like 15 or so, he was, I dunno, 25 or something. I remember my Dad going to his tool box in his truck and pulling out an axe handle and walking across the street to "talk" with him, and my sister being pissed, but I never saw the guy again.

Old 06-23-2007, 12:18 AM

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THAT SCHOOL IS HIRING!?[:'(]

Old 06-23-2007, 02:59 AM

Yea i think being a dad i would of run track coach out of town....those parents need to take control of problem children like that...she has no real life experience and now that she has gotten her way...her life is goin to be one failure after another....thanks mom..

Old 06-23-2007, 03:58 AM

That 40 year old dude is an idiot if he thinks she's going to love him forever. I dated a 16 year old girl, and she doesn't know what she wants. Heck, she called me the other day because she broke up with her current boyfriend saying that i know what she's going through. She thought it would help to call me because I could help her deal with the pain since she put me thru it once. She broke up with me 2 years ago too! That girl just about ruined my life by taking my best friend and breaking up with me, painfull stuff mang.

Old 06-23-2007, 06:02 PM

That 40 year old guy, needs to be taken to jail... That way he could feel something going down!!!

Old 06-26-2007, 12:37 AM

haha reminds me of a picture of a fat guy holding hands next to a hot chick in a bikini.. caption says.. "how to tell if a guy is rich, or hung" haha
but 25yrs diference.. weird mother *****! everyone wants to grow up so fast.. im wanting to go back to 1/2 day kindergarden playin with toy cars and then playin tag after school with not a care in the world hah

Old 06-26-2007, 02:20 AM

Classic!

Redneck people=redneck parents=redneck teacher= well, that girl.

Seriously,
This girl is a child. Being a parent just doesn't automatically obligate you for the child tax credit. It also does not give you the right to determine when communication by punishment or the lack thereof should occur. Parents make decisions when children are born. Although some views will vary among what all see fit of proper raising, to each his own.

The only obvious thing here is that this girl's system of checks and balances were'nt handled well enough and they failed her. I absolutely hate it when I hear people say "What am I gonna do with that kid?" (in a desparate plea type voice). I have 4 children. 17, 16, 15, and 7(boy, girl, boy, girl). I adopted my 15 yr old (after having been his dad for the past 8 yrs) so that he could have that feeling of, well, just plain old family and remove that thought for his future, not mine.

Lead by example.

Quick Reply: 40 yr old coach marries 16 yr old student WTF???