Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

4/19/1995 Never Forget the OKC Bombing... Warning Emotional Material..

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 12:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4/19/1995 Never Forget the OKC Bombing... Warning Emotional Material..

Finding these pics and making this post isnt very easy.

I lost 2 good people in this tragedy, my baseball coach and my best friends mom.

I felt the blast at school, my mom works at the VA right down the street so she was working all night and day in victims. Just a reminder to all of you not all terrorists are from other countries.

Dont forget theseare thevictims of the largest act of domestic terrorism this country has ever seen.

picture that won the pulitzer prize ^^

each chair represents a victim, and the little chairs are the children that were in the nursery on the first floor.

Old 04-19-2008, 12:33 PM
Banned
Default RE: 4/19/1995 Never Forget the OKC Bombing... Warning Emotional Material..

Moving. Disturbing. Tragic. Horrible.

Sorry buddy.

Old 04-19-2008, 12:38 PM
Default RE: 4/19/1995 Never Forget the OKC Bombing... Warning Emotional Material..

I know first hand about the senseless acts of terrorism...

RIP to all the victims...

Old 04-19-2008, 12:43 PM
Banned

Where were you, John?

Not to threadjack, but I think recalling the day, "where was I" kinda thing is normal.

Old 04-19-2008, 12:43 PM

ORIGINAL: NY Erion929

I know first hand about the senseless acts of terrorism...

RIP to all the victims...
Waking up and seeing the stuff in NY sent me straight into the ONLY flashback i have ever had.. gives me chills just thinking about it.

Old 04-19-2008, 12:45 PM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

Where were you, John?

Not to threadjack, but I think recalling the day, "where was I" kinda thing is normal.
you just did.. no offense but lets keep this thread on topic .....

PLEASE

Old 04-19-2008, 12:55 PM

I went to the site like 6 months after it happened.

It was sobering to stand there...stood in silence for like 10 minutes

What a sad day for this country and all the people affected

RED [&o]

Old 04-19-2008, 12:59 PM
Banned

I think you've misunderstood me. I was asking where he was. When the bombing happened. You stated where you were, I was in sophomore English Lit class with Mr. Pancowiec.

LIGHTEN THE **** UP, OKIEDOKIE.

Old 04-19-2008, 01:19 PM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

I think you've misunderstood me. I was asking where he was. When the bombing happened. You stated where you were, I was in sophomore English Lit class with Mr. Pancowiec.

LIGHTEN THE **** UP, OKIEDOKIE.
Please do me a favor and save your insensitive bull**** for another thread where people are not remembering those close to them that were lost in a tragic act of terrorism.

And no i didnt misunderstand you.. you wanted to know where NY was during the trade center bombings.. well you have a PM for that, and would prefer "like i asked" if you keep it on topic..

**** i swear you just hunt for people to argue with ..

Bad day to be a ******** man.. sorry.. but like i told you in the PM i sent...PLEASE respect my wishes, and leave this thread alone unless its to pay your respects no one wants your arguementative garbage in a thread like this.. go bark somewhere else please.

Old 04-19-2008, 04:28 PM
Banned

Let's move on and agree that there was a giant misunderstanding. Whether you believe me or not, I've already had the 9/11 discussion with NYErion. I'm sincere when I say I was asking about where he (and everyone for that matter who cares to post) was when the bombings took place.

I can still remember it like yesterday. It's one of the very few vivid memories I have of high school.

Again, I'm sorry for your loss, Okie. And yes, I was being a smartass with my white text and for that I apologize. I would never try and trivialize anything like this.

My first post in here says it all and please accept my apologies for any confusion on this day of rememberance for you.

I guess I just like to hear stories about where people were. There have only been two instances in my life where I can honestly say I know exactly when and where I was when something catastrophic happened. It's just kind of theraputic I think. To me anyway...

Quick Reply: 4/19/1995 Never Forget the OKC Bombing... Warning Emotional Material..