Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

30% Off Almost Anything BIN On EBAY and MORE

Old 10-11-2008, 03:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 30% Off Almost Anything BIN On EBAY and MORE

http://forumst.slickdeals.net/showth...hreadid=952519

^There's the link. I thought I'd share this with all of you because I'm so darn considerate.

It's basically 30% off almost any buy it now items on ebay and probably other websites. I know it works on ebay though. After you sign up for a cashback account and everything else you need to do(follow and read the link), go to www.live.com and type in something you want. Then, hopefully, the item will come up with a link for cashback rewards icon. Then, just follow accordingly.

This is your chance to get amazing deals!! Bad thing is you'll have to wait 60 days to claim your cashback. Nonetheless, you'll still receive your money back. You'll just have to wait. Limit of 6 items and $200 cashback per item. I saw a pair of pilot power 2ct go on for about $318 so do the math and you can get a pair of PP2CT for about $223 shipped! I just bought a DID chain for $77 shipped. Look hard enough and you can save yourself some real money here. Get an X11 for like $420 shipped or even cheaper if you can find yourself the right auction.

This offer won't last, so do your research and find out if you're okay with going through this. Please don't blame me if you do something wrong. Make sure the cashback icon shows when you're purchasing your item and that you're elgible for it. Have fun shopping!!

Old 10-11-2008, 03:42 PM
Default RE: 30% Off Almost Anything BIN On EBAY and MORE

Nobody wants a deal?

Old 10-11-2008, 03:59 PM
VP

this seems like spam... I mean you're on here all the time so I'm not callin you out but it sure smells fishy

Old 10-11-2008, 04:27 PM

yeah,I agree. It does smell fishy. Hopefully its on the up and you dont get scammed from it.

Old 10-11-2008, 04:30 PM

Old 10-11-2008, 08:54 PM

Are you guys serious? I'm just trying to help you guys get a deal. I know how expensive motorcycle parts and gear can be, so I thought I'd help out. 30% off makes a big difference. www.Slickdeals.net is where it's coming from. For what it's worth, that site is reputable. Why would I be spamming this? I don't get anything out of it. You guys do. If the mods don't like it, then just delete this thread. Sorry!

Old 10-11-2008, 10:50 PM

ORIGINAL: FFCBRf4i

Are you guys serious? I'm just trying to help you guys get a deal. I know how expensive motorcycle parts and gear can be, so I thought I'd help out. 30% off makes a big difference. www.Slickdeals.net is where it's coming from. For what it's worth, that site is reputable. Why would I be spamming this? I don't get anything out of it. You guys do. If the mods don't like it, then just delete this thread. Sorry!
Almost anything? So if I buy a 30k car I'll get 10k back? seems a little too good to be true. Slick deals is great but they can get spam too. They aren't infallible.

Old 10-11-2008, 10:50 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don*t think vp meant anything personal by it FFCBR ... I*d like to hear if you get the rebate though because from the posts on that link it sounds like they repeat the offer from time to time. Thanks for the heads up.

Old 10-11-2008, 10:56 PM

Actually I looked into it on their website.. they have a forum topic for everything posted there and they're discussing it here
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthr...0&t=952519 it sounds like its a website that gives you points for making purchases and you can use the points to buy stuff off of the website. So you wouldn't be getting any cash back.. you'd be redeeming the points for gift cards and stuff.. I guess it sounds alright, but it isn't really cash back.

Old 10-12-2008, 03:08 AM

ORIGINAL: clubsammich

Actually I looked into it on their website.. they have a forum topic for everything posted there and they're discussing it here
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthr...0&t=952519 it sounds like its a website that gives you points for making purchases and you can use the points to buy stuff off of the website. So you wouldn't be getting any cash back.. you'd be redeeming the points for gift cards and stuff.. I guess it sounds alright, but it isn't really cash back.
First of all, you'll have to read and follow the link. Do the proper research on slickdeals.net and live.com (http://search.live.com/cashback/howToUse). This is legit. No, you cannot buy a $30k car and receive 30% off... I said the limit was $200 cashback and MOST B.I.N items. I'm sure vehicles and excluded from the deal. AND YES, you ARE receiving actual cash back. You can have it deposited into your paypal account, bank account, or have a check sent right to your house.

I know VP didn't mean anything personal because VP loves me, so I didn't take it personally haha.

Oh well, it's alright. If you found out a fantastic deal, wouldn't you want to share it with your friends? Anyways, I've ordered something before and I'll be getting the cashback on Monday.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 30% Off Almost Anything BIN On EBAY and MORE