Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

1tail

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 05:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1tail

And to this day i can still not look away sad i know

Old 03-22-2007, 08:09 AM

yeah I must watch those straps snap 45-50 time before I move to the next post anytime I see it....I like boobies....... the good thing is so does my Wife so I can still play.......YAY!!!!!!!

Old 03-22-2007, 03:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

Bought a windscreen fastener replacement kit from them..............waited...............waited..... ........3 weeks later, I e-mailed them about it.

They told me they were on back order (even though their site still showed them "In-Stock").

So I bought a set of fasteners from War Eagle Racing..........well, they did the same damn thing. Was on "back order" and that I would have to wait.

Finally, I went motorcycle-superstore.com (where I bought from before)..........they had it to my door in 2 days.

So yeah, 1tail and War Eagle suck (especially thier customer service and e-mail reponses.........very unprofessional).

Motorcycle Superstore, PJ's Parts, and Bike Bandit are exceptional though.........highly recommend buying from them. They have great customer service (and Rizoma turnsignals).
ya i really like motorcycle superstore that were i got alot of my other stuff from. ya there emails suck ima give them 1 more week then ima cancel my order cuz they really piesting me off and my luck i get it and the paints wont match the bike

Old 03-22-2007, 03:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i ordered my exhaust from motorcycle-superstore on sunday, they had to order it from the warehouse and it is supposed to be here by monday. 8 days not bad for something not even 'in stock'.

Old 03-22-2007, 03:40 PM

Here's my story about exoticsportbike and 1tail. I ordered a rumble undertail and both places and for some reason both declined my card. About a month later I got a charge on my card for $260 which caused 3 overdrafts in my checking account. The charge originated from a company that didn't have either one of those names and I had no idea what it was from. I disputed the charges and the money was returned to my account. Three weeks (last Friday) later I received and undertail painted to match my bike. I have no idea what company it's from but I thought it was pretty crappy that one of them still charged my card a month after I tried to make a purchased and they denied it then I told them to forget it.

Mike

Old 03-22-2007, 04:49 PM

so did you get an undertail for free?

Old 03-23-2007, 04:14 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm Gonna have to add Glowshift direct to this list even though they don't do bike parts. Ordered my crap 1 month ago, shipped yesterday. They said the called and e-mailed me and that I didn't answer either one(1 part was out of stock). Funny cuz my cell phone recieved no calls I didn't know and my e-mail didn't have anything from them even in the junk file. Got a oil cooler and dash gauge pod. freaking retarded.