Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

1tail

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 03:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1tail

really not starting to like 1tail.com, ordered a targa from them like 4 weeks ago so i sent an email yesterday to find out status. now they say its in paint and will take an additional 4 weeks for it. man that thing better be perfectly matched to my bike cuz im really over waiting on it. has anyone else dealt with 1 tail and if so does there work come out really good or has anyone had probs with them

joe

Old 03-19-2007, 05:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 1tail

that sucks. maybe they just have alot of business...but then if its in paint now, why the 4 weeks of additional wait time?

i have not done any business there so im not sure, but i would be hella pissed....i did however order a solo seat cowl from airtech, which are all made to order, and had it in less than 2 weeks.

Old 03-19-2007, 07:18 PM

ya ima little heated and just shot them another email tryign to find out why it takes so long to paint 1 friggin piece of fiberglass. ill be reall piested if the color doesnt match

Old 03-21-2007, 11:52 PM

ttt

Old 03-22-2007, 03:03 AM

Dunno, but I was shopping thier site the other day and notices that almost every item had a note off too the side, "item usually ships in 2-4 weeks" some even said, ship in 5-6 weeks...WOW, why the hell sould it take a week to ship out a damn bolt kit???? My irritation is that you'll find sliders you want on one site, then a screen on another, and maybe grips or whatever on yet another. I never can see, to find everything I want on one site, and it's not like I'm looking for crazy stuff either....hmmmmmmmmmm

Old 03-22-2007, 03:42 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bought a windscreen fastener replacement kit from them..............waited...............waited..... ........3 weeks later, I e-mailed them about it.

They told me they were on back order (even though their site still showed them "In-Stock").

So I bought a set of fasteners from War Eagle Racing..........well, they did the same damn thing. Was on "back order" and that I would have to wait.

Finally, I went motorcycle-superstore.com (where I bought from before)..........they had it to my door in 2 days.

So yeah, 1tail and War Eagle suck (especially thier customer service and e-mail reponses.........very unprofessional).

Motorcycle Superstore, PJ's Parts, and Bike Bandit are exceptional though.........highly recommend buying from them. They have great customer service (and Rizoma turnsignals).

Old 03-22-2007, 03:57 AM

http://www.baysideperformance.com/in..._339_1061_1120

I have had very good luck with this guy. The trick is, call the phone # He always sells for less than the site lists , and things arrive sooner as well.
Also , I'm not sure, but you guys might benifit from the exchange rate.

Old 03-22-2007, 04:52 AM

hey not meaning to shameless plug cause I don't work for em or anything, but if you have a cyclegear location near you GO THERE. theyve got huge catalogs, can special order anything, and if you just ask on a big order they'll often be cool and hook you up with a discount. plus there stuff usually gets in within 5 days at most and you don't even have to buy it if it doesnt fit or anything!

Old 03-22-2007, 05:15 AM

tx ^ How about an introduction Huh Huh!

Old 03-22-2007, 05:19 AM

ORIGINAL: EPNF4i

tx ^ How about an introduction Huh Huh!
sure, Hot signature boobie girl, this is EPN, EPN this is hot signature boobie girl!

oops! Bless you, your boobies!

Quick Reply: 1tail