Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

19 things men shouldnt do around women.

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 12:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 19 things men shouldnt do around women.

Ifound this on MSN news. Here is what Marie Claire said we should not do around women. Next to them are my opinions. Feel free to put your opinions down.

1.Reveal how much your car cost.-Why not?! You prance around telling me about how much your clothes, shoes and COACH bag cost! Im going to tell you how my kick *** truck costs.

2.Clean your gun.- Well I know youre not going to do it.

3.Polish high school trophies (which you still have displayed).-I want my chess club trophy to shine forever.

4.Refer to your mother as your best friend.- You win.

5.Rap.- Dont worry! Im white.

6.Check out our assistant/roommate/the baby-sitter.-Whatelse are they good for??

7.Question our footwear.- If we are going to have to walk a long ways Im going to tell you to wear something practical... I dont want to hear you bitch abouthow much your feet hurt because you wanted to look cute.

8.Blow-dry your hair.- Why not? I dont have any. But if I did, I would blow-dry it.

9.Tip less than 20 percent.- If service is terrible then the tip will be too.

10.Celebrity impressions.- My friends like them. You should too.

11.Impressions of us.- My friends like them. You should too.

12.Forget to carry cash.- Why? So you dont have to?

13.Flip it, flop it, swing it around, tug on it, adjust it, scratch it, or do anything that will remind us that it's just a goofy appendage and not a mystical source of pleasure and satisfaction.- Its mine. I will do what I want with it. Just be happy I dont slap you across the face with it.

14.Wii.-!!?? Its just one of the best Inventions of our time!

15.Boot and rally.- Ya lost me...

16.Scream—at the dog, at the guy who just stole your parking spot, at Bill Belichick. Because, no matter how much Belichick deserves it (cheater!), when we hear you raise your voice, we have an idea of what we're in for.- Exactly. So watch it.

17.Talk about former exploits. Ever.- We just need to remind you sometimes.

18.Use the words bitch, ****, tramp, or *****, unless referring to another man.- Name calling never solved anything.

19.Tell us you're going to kiss us. (Just get on with it!)- I just want to know if it will be Mace or pepper spray this time.

Old 02-26-2008, 12:31 PM
Default RE: 19 things men shouldnt do around women.

Ha! According to this lattest information, it IS okay for me to pass gas on/near my GF

Old 02-26-2008, 12:36 PM
Registered Users

some of those things are the dumbest comments ever...for one...the assumption that every woman feels that way is stupid...two...it's amazing how we are told "not" to do somethings, but god forbid we tell a woman NOT to do something...then we're a$$holes!

three...(man i could go out like this for awhile)...i find hilarious how woman want to be treated as equals...but ONLY in certain situations...for example....on the bus...i will always give up my seat for an elderly person (man or woman) or a pregnant woman...but it's crap that a 21 year old girl standing on the bus gives me the stink eye because i won't give her my seat....this, ironically, will of course be the girl that will complain about how it's unfair how the fire department has a strength or endurance test that is tough for a woman to complete....my point is this ladies...and please don't take offense....

if you want to be treated as equals i will....if you want to be treated special i will do that too...but where i draw the line is where you EXPECT to be treated a certain way while bitching about the flipside....i will be nice and polite and gentlemenly because i want to...not because i SHOULD....

ugh..i have to stop now....i have met these kind of woman...the ones that say they want equal treament...but also their own special "woman's only area" because it's hard being a woman!

and on a separate note...i will play with my Wii anytime i want....both of them!

Old 02-26-2008, 12:44 PM
Retired Moderator

Marie Claire...something you should do:
[ul][*]STFU[/ul]

Old 02-26-2008, 01:00 PM

ORIGINAL: ffingers

if you want to be treated as equals i will....if you want to be treated special i will do that too...but where i draw the line is where you EXPECT to be treated a certain way while bitching about the flipside....i will be nice and polite and gentlemenly because i want to...not because i SHOULD....
Could not have said it better myself!

Old 02-26-2008, 01:04 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

You should just be yourself around women and if they don't like it then it's THEIR problem, not yours!

Yes if you want to give up your seat do it because you want to not because you are supposed that's wrong!

If you hold a door open for a woman and she complains, she's probably just a feminazi, don't give her a second of your thoughts...

I treat all people with respect whether male of female, I'm really fed up with the rules and regulations about how women should be treated and I'm especially fed up with the women who propagate it and bitch and whine, spoiled little princesses... they give us all a bad name...sorry but losers the lot of them...life's way to short for crap between the sexes...

Old 02-26-2008, 01:15 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oprah has some REALLY dumb ones to add to the list also:
10 Guys Women Should Run From
by the time the brain washing ends it'll be a wonder if women consider any man on the planet worthy.

the Oprah list is funny considering her s/o.

Old 02-26-2008, 02:29 PM

Oprah is a feminazi, she's not even subtle...do people really buy into this negative propaganda designed to split the sexes apart?

It's all men are this and men are that and women are such victims...yeah right!

I hate what shows like that are trying to do...also at the end of the day why??

Old 02-26-2008, 02:41 PM

If you act like a lady I will treat you like one, but act like a stuck up bitch and I will treat you like one as well.

It seems women these days want to be treated like a queen, but don't want to treat us men like kings. As if you can't tell i'v about had it with females. Don't worry i'm not going gay-I'm just not taking s**t from them anymore. If it takes being single the rest of my life then so be it. I still have my vehicles, bike and house to keep me busy.

Good guys finish last and bad boys are *** holes-then what the hell do you want?

Old 02-26-2008, 02:50 PM

Sorry you feel that Ben, we're not all like that...some of us are still normal and hate what's happening out there...just always be true to yourself and never take crap off anyone...

Quick Reply: 19 things men shouldnt do around women.