Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

12 o'cloked my bike today...

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12 o'cloked my bike today...

So yours truthly went down today....I was ridding all day today and loveing it, well i went to eat with my girl and on the way back i started stunting, well i was doing good and everything, wasent going over my head or anything right...for those that dony know i just started stunning like 3 weeks ago and practice alot...well anyways today i was doing good and one the last one i picked her up and rode her for like 1/4 of mile (first time ever)well then my back statted to panic ( my guess, i ran over someting) well then i try to press the rear brake and all the sudden I find my self flying of the bike, As i was trowen back i saw the bike flip in the air, than i landed and stated to roll (bout 50 yards)so i waited untill i stoped then i look up i see the bike still going, flippin in the street. i get up and run to pick it up, well my girl was behind me and stopped, she said the bike flip twice in the air then landed and rolled, i was just rolling. I was wearing gear nothing happend to my helmet and my jacket the only thing was my pants, i got road rash on my left leg. I got up with a smile on my face since it wa my first time to fall and the only thing that was bad is my baby and at that is not all that bad, my friend who owes a f4i was like "i glad your still in one piece, but why are you smiling?" i said "because i was going to fall stunting it was bound to happen but at least i got up and walked to ride another day" well for my bike Im gonna be sporting those scars for awhile and PROUD OF IT....i'll post some pics. Any ideas how much to fix and what do i got to look for hesides the obvious...THANKZ

Old 05-11-2007, 09:32 PM
Default RE: 12 o'cloked my bike today...

damn dude .. im glad ur in one piece and ur okay .. and at least u feel okay about it .. i just cant imagine my bike fallin like that .. .. thats how im gonna be if that would ever happen to my bike ..and ya dont stun ur bike again ..poat pics of the damage so we can give u an estimate of how much ..

Old 05-11-2007, 09:39 PM

Did you notice any frame damage? By the looks of it youre a few grand in the hole.

Old 05-11-2007, 09:45 PM

i didnt see any damage in the frame or subframe...im just gonna buy used parts...

Old 05-11-2007, 10:04 PM

I'm glad to hear you're ok for the most part. From what I saw, you'll be spendin close to 2 grand if you ebay most things and put it together yourself. I would take it to a shop just to have the forks and frame looked at and check the front wheel for bends. Good luck man.

+1 on the gear, the bike is the least of the matter at least you're ok.

Old 05-12-2007, 12:13 AM

Can I ask a serious question? Was it really worth it? Just wondering thats all. Good thing you are alright

Old 05-12-2007, 12:28 AM

good job on the wheelie! sorry about the bike though!

if you succeed at something you tried ---and accomplish it ( 1/4 mile wheelie) then yeah it was worth it....regardless of the crash!

Old 05-12-2007, 03:16 AM

I would cry if that was my bike

Old 05-12-2007, 03:20 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[sm=icon_cheers.gif] welcome to the club tx. cage and fighter that bitch out, oh yeeeaaaaaa....

oh and once u stop caring what your bike looks like is when the fun begins, when i 12d my **** about a month ago i was like holyyyyyyy ****, been hooked since

Quick Reply: 12 o'cloked my bike today...