Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

1 year on the forum

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2007, 09:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1 year on the forum

its been exactly one year since I joined the forum, and I just wanted to take the time and thank all the awesome people I've gotten to know and to thank you guys for all the help, both bike related and personal that I've gotten from you guys, have a safe holidays everyone and God willing I'll be fortunate enough to be here many more years!

Old 12-22-2007, 09:15 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: 1 year on the forum

yeah, i've been here for 8 months. this is by FAR the most helpful forum i've been on. definately the most knowlegable, mature people on any of the forums i belong to.

happy 1yr Cat! hahahahahhahaha, i'llPM you a beer [8D]

i'll add to his post, thanks everybody. have a great, SAFE holiday w/ the ones ya love!

Old 12-22-2007, 09:18 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats Cat!!!!!! I agree with Jaynd 100%. This has got to be the best forum I am a member of. I find myself checking the forum everyday before I even look at my email. I have only been on for a couple months, but I am hooked for a long long time.

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!!!

Old 12-22-2007, 09:29 PM

Holy crap I didn't even realize I'd been here a year. My day was the 9th so I'm a little behind. I don't really have anything to add, except I'd like to echo everyones previous sentiments. Thank you all.

Old 12-22-2007, 09:47 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Awww group hug

Ok maybe not.... but yea, this forum kicks ***! Been on here for 2.5 years now (since 7-24-05). Lots of awsome peeps here, without all the squidly types, and lots of great info. It's still one of my favorites!

Congrats on your 1 yr Cat... and here's to many more for you and everyone [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Happy Holidays everybody!!! Anyone that's travelling, please be safe out there, you know how people drive this time of year (I just had a super close call tonight about an hour ago, in my cage. The idiots are out!!)

Old 12-22-2007, 10:39 PM

Screw you! ..lol j/k Thanks for the safe wishes, and same to everyone. I'm still a baby to the forum.

Old 12-23-2007, 12:11 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: thirdgenlxi

Awww group hug

Ok maybe not.... but yea, this forum kicks ***! Been on here for 2.5 years now (since 7-24-05). Lots of awsome peeps here, without all the squidly types, and lots of great info. It's still one of my favorites!

Congrats on your 1 yr Cat... and here's to many more for you and everyone [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Happy Holidays everybody!!! Anyone that's travelling, please be safe out there, you know how people drive this time of year (I just had a super close call tonight about an hour ago, in my cage. The idiots are out!!)
haha nice group hug smiley jared

Old 12-23-2007, 12:45 AM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

ORIGINAL: thirdgenlxi

Awww group hug

haha nice group hug smiley jared
Thanks!! Google rocks!

Old 12-24-2007, 09:09 AM

ok ok enough with all teh sappy lines guys....jk....yeah this is a great forum, and i look forward to being here awhile.

Old 12-24-2007, 11:02 AM

well done cat, congrats

Quick Reply: 1 year on the forum