North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

NY / NJ / CT / PA Area... Forum Meet

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 11:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NY / NJ / CT / PA Area... Forum Meet

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

ORIGINAL: camaro_forums

Damn that would be a long drive for me, but I'd love to. If you all get one in PA let me know
it cant be that far.. we are only going to be 40 min from the PA border
Hes in MD, not PA

Old 03-04-2008, 11:33 AM

ORIGINAL: NY Erion929

ORIGINAL: camaro_forums

Damn that would be a long drive for me, but I'd love to. If you all get one in PA let me know
it cant be that far.. we are only going to be 40 min from the PA border
Hes in MD, not PA
Doh...

Old 03-04-2008, 11:41 AM

whats up everyone, I'm a new 929rr owner, just got her this weekend from central jersey! I live in the Reading, PA area and I'm down for a meet. I see tons of people from my area that are down with this meet... would we be able to all meet up and then head up to NY?

Old 03-04-2008, 11:55 AM

What's up traxxz. Welcome to the site.

Sounds like a good idea. I'm about an hour from Reading (Closer to Philly). We'll have to get a ride together before this trip. I have a friend that lives in West Reading so I'm up that way throughout the summer.

Old 03-04-2008, 11:56 AM

ORIGINAL: traxxz

whats up everyone, I'm a new 929rr owner, just got her this weekend from central jersey! I live in the Reading, PA area and I'm down for a meet. I see tons of people from my area that are down with this meet... would we be able to all meet up and then head up to NY?
im sure if you find people in your area you can all ride together up to woodstock, but im already in NY.. ill just be riding down..

either way.. welcome..

Old 03-04-2008, 12:42 PM

Thanks for the welcome guys, I already feel @ home on my "9' and I'm already the positive vibe from the forum and its members.

Ruthless:

it would be awesome to meet up, i have tons of friends that ride. I was out yesterday (3/4/08) and it was beautiful out! If anyone wants to get up and ride anytime soon- hit me up sometime. Traxxz@yahoo.com

Okiezac:

So the offical meet is in Woodstock, NY? Are there going to be any fees for the meet? for food and what not? and can other CBR riders join or is this a meet for members of the forum only?

Old 03-04-2008, 01:14 PM

Thanks for the welcome guys, I already feel @ home on my "9' and I'm already the positive vibe from the forum and its members.

Okiezac:

So the offical meet is in Woodstock, NY? Are there going to be any fees for the meet? for food and what not? and can other CBR riders join or is this a meet for members of the forum only?

Well.. i cant speak for everyone else on here.. i think it would be cool to have a meet with forum members, so we can get to put a face with the avatar if you know what i mean.

at the same time i really dont care.. nor do i think many others will..... but the idea of a CBRForum meet is nice, we all have hondas we can BS about, blah blah blah...

Yes the official meet is in Woodstock, NY.. i will set a specific location soon.. something with food, and gas nearby. No fees ( its one of those to each his own kinda things.. that and i dont think anyone willbe too keen on bring stuff for a BBQ, even though i think im going to host a CBRForum BBQ up here near Ithaca later in the Summer.

, i think we should try and all get together @11 ish.. grab some lunch, (pizza, subs, something like that..) then get on the road.. (im all for stopping at nice views, and overlooks, historical markers ect.. ) who knows, maybe some of us will catch dinner together also before heading home..

all suggestions welcome..

hope this helps. . . PS if you got friends that ride and want to come to the meet, just have them join the forum then its legit.. lol..

Old 03-04-2008, 03:10 PM

I have friends that ride that don't even have cpu's yet, cause they are to busy providing for their families by working their fingers to the bone when they had kids a little too early in life. I will not leave them behind and I have already invited them. I got at least 5 other bikes coming with me that aren't in the forum. These are my friends that I respect the most because they do not do anything for themselves, they do it for their wives/kids.

Bikers are bikers, whether your on the internet or not. There should be no limits as to who can come. More non-forum members that show may sign up afterwards...

Old 03-04-2008, 03:30 PM

Okiezac:

Well.. i cant speak for everyone else on here..

at the same time i really dont care.. nor do i think many others will.....

all suggestions welcome..

PS if you got friends that ride and want to come to the meet, just have them join the forum then its legit.. lol..
before anyone gets the undies all bunched up.. (a joke) like i said above.. "i dont really care, nor do i think many others will"

and the "LOL" after the quote about them joining was intended to convey that i was kidding..

hopefully.. dont think that got across though..

Old 03-04-2008, 03:58 PM

Well i will most likely have a few people joining me from my area too

When we get a Set place we shoould start a new thread with exact deatils. We should have a exact address for people to Mapquest for easy directions.
Also anyone attending can post a pic of the bike you will be on and your name so we
can easily identify eachother.

Quick Reply: NY / NJ / CT / PA Area... Forum Meet