North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Attention: Southern NH Riders!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 07:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nickpriv
hey guys...northshore MA here, I'm in amherst at school until late may but I'll be free a buncha weekends after that
We will be here!

I worked on a Demolition job at Amherst a couple years ago, WOW, so many Asian chicks there! Love Asians!

Old 05-05-2009, 08:38 AM

hahha so true! there are a ton out here, and theres a decent amount of hott ones! I dunno if I'll be able to hook up with you guys this weekend but I'll keep my eye on this thread and see what the deal is for later weeks/weekends!

is anyone else from the northshore MA as opposed to southern NH...my buddy just got his permit so has to do in state riding and we might be lookin to do some zippin around the gloucester / rockport area sometime soon.

Old 05-05-2009, 10:42 AM

im down for a nice ride, just give me a date and time, going for my license the 12th, bring a couple asians and wewill be all set.

Old 05-06-2009, 09:18 AM
Default Northshore

Northshore Mass here and as soon as I get my new headlights, fairings and pass inspection I will be checking in for a nice ride and cannot wait. I usually go riding with about 4 of my friends, but I needed to do some work on my new to me but used 04 cbr600rr and I am really itching to get it done and on the road
My girls family has a place in Milton so a Nh ride would be awesome

Old 05-06-2009, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by smatana1
Northshore Mass here and as soon as I get my new headlights, fairings and pass inspection I will be checking in for a nice ride and cannot wait. I usually go riding with about 4 of my friends, but I needed to do some work on my new to me but used 04 cbr600rr and I am really itching to get it done and on the road
My girls family has a place in Milton so a Nh ride would be awesome
I'm down in Salem a decent amount, Danvers/Peabody mostly so we'll have to do some riding this summer. keep your eye out for a red on black F4i with CF TwoBros and CF windscreen. Also, I almost got an 04 RR...when do you plan on having it on the road?

Old 05-06-2009, 11:23 AM

Well i might actually get something going for either sat or sun more then likely will be sunday since i have to go to logan at around 3ish on sat but will def let you guys know.

The plan is 122North Worcester-Orange, then 2a west to 78North into NH then 119north to Brattleboro,VT and catch Rt9 west from there till Bennington,VT by the NY border then all the way back. Ill let you guys know tonight which day i plan on doing it.

Will probably have a buddy with me who just got his license so its going to be a nice and easy ride. I don't want anyone speeding and dragging knee and **** like that, wouldnt want anyone to crash or get pulled over. Probably stay at 10-15mph over the speed limit depending on condition. If we do go we'll meet up at Greendale Mall in Worcester, possibly around 10am and go from there.

Anyone interested let me know.

Old 05-06-2009, 11:25 AM

btw names Vic, im 24 and got my license in 07 and have around 6000mi under my belt on my 02f4i.

Here's the exact route.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Worc...:1:::f:EN:M:/e

Last edited by bluej511; 05-06-2009 at 11:41 AM.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:46 AM

damnn sounds like a good ride...pretty sure im gonna be doin the mothers day thing sunday, but if anything changes with that I'll definitely be down. Keep me posted on how things start stacking up!!

If not sunday, anybody down for a ride sometime during next week? i got like a week off between classes ending and finals so ill either be back on the northshore or staying out in western mass (amherst) looking to do some riding! lemme know if anyones downn

Old 05-06-2009, 12:16 PM

Yea i forgot it was mothers day till one of the cops at work told me haha. Damn well depending on when my dads flight arrives sat i might be able to do sat, if it arrives around 5-7 i can def do that. I plan on leaving at 10am so its plenty of time.

Old 05-06-2009, 12:30 PM

WHAT UP??
I'm located in manch and definelty down to meet some other local riders. None of my buddies have bikes... Workin Sat. but will be riding Sun. weather permiting.. Also cash flow is real low and am looking for some used gear to get me bye till i have the doe..
Hit me up let me know whats the plan. Thanks!!

Quick Reply: Attention: Southern NH Riders!!