New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Wussup?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 06:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Wussup?

ORIGINAL: chainstretcher

So opinions peeps ... is this blkout15 again or just another cut from that same cloth?
Seems too intelligent to be blkout15. I got no problem with him. If he thinks being an a$$hat is cool then no one will talk to him and he'll be lonely and eventually go away.

Old 12-02-2008, 07:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No clue who blkout15 is but I get the feeling it's not a good comparison. I may be an ******* but an asshat I am not.

Old 12-02-2008, 07:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Being proud of being an ******* makes you an asshat.

Old 12-02-2008, 08:04 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

Being proud of being an ******* makes you an asshat.

I respectfully disagree.

Old 12-02-2008, 09:20 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I've restrained myself from answering this post, and maybe I still should, but what the hell....
1 Welcome to the Forum.
2 If you call yourself an *******, everyone else will, too. Maybe worse, they'll ignore you.
3 Opening remarks like that are bound to make you many friends on this Forum- the fact that you've changed them under duress won't alter members' opinion.
4 I think I can speak for the 'regulars' here when I say-
we survived without you before you showed up here. If you stay, keep a civil tongue in your head, or I can guarantee a roasting from some of the best 'chefs' in the business.
If you decide it's not for you, and wish to leave, no problem.
5 If you're THAT old, why waste your time and experience on such as we ?
6 I've only been riding for 43 years now, current bike CBR1000F, and these people are like my family. Don't insult them, or the Forum, or your stay here will be short-lived, by your own choice, or by others.
I hope this has clarified what I'm trying to tell you, for your own benefit.

Note to Members - no, not Blckout15, could be a relative though.

Old 12-03-2008, 08:57 AM

ORIGINAL: Shadow

I've restrained myself from answering this post, and maybe I still should, but what the hell....
1 Welcome to the Forum.
2 If you call yourself an *******, everyone else will, too. Maybe worse, they'll ignore you.
3 Opening remarks like that are bound to make you many friends on this Forum- the fact that you've changed them under duress won't alter members' opinion.
4 I think I can speak for the 'regulars' here when I say-
we survived without you before you showed up here. If you stay, keep a civil tongue in your head, or I can guarantee a roasting from some of the best 'chefs' in the business.
If you decide it's not for you, and wish to leave, no problem.
5 If you're THAT old, why waste your time and experience on such as we ?
6 I've only been riding for 43 years now, current bike CBR1000F, and these people are like my family. Don't insult them, or the Forum, or your stay here will be short-lived, by your own choice, or by others.
I hope this has clarified what I'm trying to tell you, for your own benefit.

Note to Members - no, not Blckout15, could be a relative though.

Shadow, good to meet ya. It seems you take the internet a bit too seriously but that can be a good thing sometimes I supose. Have a beer on me.[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 12-03-2008, 09:28 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

hey Ti954 .. I believe in giving everyone the benefit of the doubt ... also not everyone has the same humour but I "get" most peoples humour and people are people, we are all different with different perspectives and view points .. so that said, welcome aboard and post some pics of your bike if you have one!! :-)

Jules

EDIT: oh and Russell you are still in kinder garden compared to Pete and Steve ..lol ..also I am not *that* far behind you in the age stakes!! we are 70s children

Quick Reply: Wussup?