New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

W'sup all!!....I need your asst.

Old 03-24-2007, 01:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default W'sup all!!....I need your asst.

Hey what's up to all my fellow CBR ridaz!! I'm new to this and I recently purchased a 95 F3. It's my 1st bike and I love it already. Even though I haven't really put it to the test yet. I would post pics but I'm "tweaking" it to make it my own, ya feel me! When I'm done I will post pics so ya'll can let me know if I do a good job for a newbie!! I HAVE A ? that I really need an answer for. TIRES, TIRES TIRES!!! I heard about these Tomahawk T1's. Alot of people seem to love these tires. From my understanding there are re-treads or some**** like that. They are said to be made from airplane tires. They are similar to the Dunlop 208's!? The tread wear is suppposed to be really good and the grip is said to be outstanding. What I want to know is, has anybody put a set of these on their bike. If so, How well did they work?..........I appreciate all answers and thanks. If I could give props I would...

Old 03-24-2007, 01:30 PM
Default RE: W'sup all!!....I need your asst.

Hello & Welcome!!

Metzlers are good, my man has them.

Old 03-25-2007, 12:34 AM

welcome!

lots of good tires out there to choose from. i've never had any experience with Tomahawks so can't help you out there. i'm curious to see what the Tomahawk users have to say...

Old 03-25-2007, 03:35 AM

Welcome. Alot of choosing tires is how much do you want to spend? And what type of rider are you? Race or street? Touring and cruising? I have the Dunlops on mine now, but I am going to get the Michellin Pilots here soon. They have a harder compound in the center and softer on the sides for better cornering.

Search this Thread