New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

WHAT BIKE??????????!!!!!!!!?????

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 07:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHAT BIKE??????????!!!!!!!!?????

Hey, I would say everyones right.. all good advices... the thing i want to throw in is that when my MSF instructor was asked "whats a good bike to ride for a beginner rider..." he said... "One that fits you like a nice... worn glove..." and he's exactly right.. its not about style or power or anything! You want to be on a bike that you feel that you can control and handle well. You HAVE to know your limitations... and choose within them. There are a lot of factors that include your maturaty level, age, experience, peers... etc. My story was I just started riding about a couple of weeks ago. I've never touched a motorcycle nor even know how to ride a stick shift. I took the MSF, learned about safety, etc... and ended up buying a 929 RR, (1000CC class bike) and am still doing fine. I love it, of course there are times that she shows her powers, but I keep her in line. I'm only 19 and I ride defensively, maturly, and always wear full protective gear. Just ride safe... and you'll be fine.

Old 05-07-2005, 02:40 AM

hey i gotta agree with firefox. one of my first sportbikes was an f2 and i absolutly love that bike. real easy to handle in the corners, plenty of power and its really forgiving(although you still have to be VERY carefull) my 2 cents....f2 all the way for someone moving up.

Old 11-27-2005, 09:17 PM

Howdy , welcome to the forums

Better late than never