New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Well.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 11:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well.....

.....I uh......well.......the reason I have not posted any pics is because I wrecked the damn thing 3 days after I bought it..... ......so....once it gets out of the shop with the new fairings, yoshimira pipe, frame sliders, chrome swingarm, flush mounted turn signals, fender elimintor and black tinted windshield....I shall take some pics!!!

Old 08-16-2006, 11:42 PM
Default RE: Well.....

that sucks. how did it happen? gravel? someone pull out in front of you? wheelie gone bad? in any case sorry to hear and hope you weren't hurt.

Old 08-17-2006, 12:21 AM

I was riding with a buddy, mind you I am an idiot for riding the thing with no tags or license, or experience in the first place, but a sharp turn came up and I tried but could not fully commit!! So instead of being road rash, I went into the grass and I suppose I freaked and hit the hand break and everything after that was a vertical headslide. I know it sounds harsh, but I was only doing about 20mph when it happend. So .......yea.

Old 08-17-2006, 02:17 AM

OMG..can i ask...did u take a MSF course?
I do hope your alright and were wearing some gear and speedy recovery on that RR...we dont like em when we wreck em..

Old 08-17-2006, 12:30 PM

Hello and WELCOME...........O AND OUCH!!!! sorry to hear!

Old 08-17-2006, 01:10 PM

I am good! The worst part was a little road/grass rash on my left arm, bout 3 inches long, no biggie! The bike was only scratched abit on the left front fairing, turn signal broke and the rear fairing had a small crack. After I was done sliding I did one of those pop up real quick and walk it off. If you watch Dane Cook, it reminded me later of his skit on the guy losing his shoes in a fit of joy after being hit by a car!I was like, I'm ok, I'm ok! lol

And I will NEVER EVER ride without my helmet, that thing saved my pretty face from danger!!!!

Old 08-18-2006, 11:21 AM

Yeah man.. sorry to hear about the accident… glad to hear you were sporting a helmet.

Old 08-18-2006, 02:53 PM

I will never ride without my helmet! I just finished the written portion of my MSF class and Sat and Sun I will be riding on the range!!! I passed the written with a 94!! I missed 3 out of 50 questions, but that is what I get for not paying enough attention! I will have the bike back sometime next week and then I shall put up some pics!

Old 08-18-2006, 03:26 PM

ORIGINAL: FlatBlackCBR600RR

I will never ride without my helmet! I just finished the written portion of my MSF class and Sat and Sun I will be riding on the range!!! I passed the written with a 94!! I missed 3 out of 50 questions, but that is what I get for not paying enough attention! I will have the bike back sometime next week and then I shall put up some pics!

Take it easy when you get the bike back... the MSF is good, but there is nothing that will replace experience. The only way you get experience is to live long enough while you're riding.

Good luck!

Old 08-18-2006, 04:09 PM

You bet! I won't take it lightly at all this time around!~