New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Thinking about riding after my accident!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 08:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Thinking about riding after my accident!

Got into an accident in Sept 09. i thought i was cool and was going way too fast. hit the brakes kinda hard, tire locked up and i went flying. low sided which was good and there was no one around so i was the only one who suffered. broke my collarbone, elbow and some major road rash. my shoulder looked like a filet mignon, it was pretty bad. people asked me, "why werent you wearing your gear?" why, you ask? bc i thought i was cool. i was so FN tired of hearing that question!! anyway.. in april 2010 i felt the itch again. this time i decided to get a cruiser. i did...it was gay...sold it. in may i bought a z1000. it was a pretty awesome lookin bike. had all the mods one could imagine. sold it in august to buy a car. i really didnt have anyone to ride with. when i bought the z1000 i had this one friend that i rode with. he asked me why i rode so slow. i told him that after an accident it Fks you up mentally. before the accident i rode like an a-hole. zipping through the highways, being a show off. here are my list of bikes i've owned: katana 600, zx6r (sold it in 2 weeks..most uncomfortable bike EVER!), 05 cbr 600 f4i (BEST BIKE EVER!..thats the one i crashed), Vulcan 800 and Z1000. right now its feb. and i can somewhat feel the itch again. and the sad part about it is that i havent heard the bikes ride passed my house. when i hear that, it's over! there are two things interfering in my motorcycle purchase, 1- no one to ride with (that's why im here. i already checked the regional section) and 2- i dont ride like i used to. now i just like to cruise. i'm not interested in doing 90 mph and cutting people off. i just want to hit up some bike nights and go on short trips. i think that if i joined a big group id hold people back. why the hell am i writing so much?? oh well, im bored. so if anyone from the central nj area is willing to just cruise and take it easy, let me know. i'll definitely buy a bike again. i'm on craigslist everyday

Old 02-14-2011, 09:16 PM
2011 Ride of the Year

good to hear that youre ok and willing..... im sure theres someone you can find to just cruise. just be safe about it. you can find deals on there all the time... i just got my bike and think i will be a slow rider too. i dont want to crash. but on the other hand, who does?? lol. welcome to CBRF and imo you should get a bike and cruise by yourself if no one will do it.

Old 02-14-2011, 09:40 PM

dude thats sooo boring though. i cant just show up to a bike night by myself. id look like such a loser lol. maybe ill try meetup again. problem with meetup is those guys ride way too fast for me. im a vagina now

Old 02-14-2011, 09:53 PM
2011 Ride of the Year

Originally Posted by Alex F.
dude thats sooo boring though. i cant just show up to a bike night by myself. id look like such a loser lol. maybe ill try meetup again. problem with meetup is those guys ride way too fast for me. im a vagina now

better to be a live vagina than dead *******. and if you go to bike night you will not look like an ***, plus you can meet some people there.

Old 02-15-2011, 07:57 AM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good to hear your mind has gotten around your bad fall there man sounds like
you have a plan too ......ya made me laugh my *** off with this one ....LOL

this time i decided to get a cruiser. i did...it was gay...sold it. i
So welcome ....back sorta ...... hope all works out well for you

Old 02-15-2011, 05:50 PM

Holy BLock of Text Barman!!!

Welcome to the Forum. I think we have a few NJ members. Have any pictures of your old bikes? / new ones?

Old 02-15-2011, 07:21 PM

You're not a vagina lol. You've got ***** admitting that you weren't wearing your gear because you thought it was cool and stuff. Most people avoid the question

Are there any tracks near you? You could probably meet up with a lot of people there AND go fast w/o being and a-hole

Old 02-16-2011, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i
Holy BLock of Text Barman!!!

Welcome to the Forum. I think we have a few NJ members. Have any pictures of your old bikes? / new ones?
Where do I post them?

Old 02-16-2011, 07:45 AM

As far as the track thing goes, I'm not interested in going fast at all anymore.

Old 02-16-2011, 02:42 PM

i used the f4i i crashed as my profile pic. she was perrrtty

Quick Reply: Thinking about riding after my accident!