New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

SUP YA'LL!?

Old 01-26-2005, 12:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SUP YA'LL!?

Sup everyone!
My name is JaYSiN and I hail from So.CAL but stay in Nor cal. I ride a 04' black cbr 600rr w/ sum personal touches on it. Never though I would be riding cuz my boy Jake wreck'd on his gxr and is a quad now (can't move from da shoulders down), but I do now and its all for him cuz he can't! I aint no salty rider, my car would think otherwise for it has been kicked to da curb since I picked my lil baby rr up, but would like to think I knows what I speak on. Support our troops (especially the Hm's & Jarines!), ride safe, and IF YOU'RE SOFT, GET LOST!!!

Old 01-26-2005, 01:02 AM
Default RE: SUP YA'LL!?

What's goin on doc? Congrats on your 600. From a Marine, keep riding for your dawg(Jake). Muck luv for that and stay safe. By the way I'm in SoCal(Miramar)

Old 01-26-2005, 10:59 AM

Welcome Jaysin.... where in SoCal are you from originally? Born in L.A., raised in Laguna Beach myself.

Be sure to post up pics of your toy (if you haven't already).

Old 01-26-2005, 12:03 PM

Hello and welcome to the cbrforums. Glad you are riding for your friend. That is awseome. We all definatly support all of our troops and keep them in our thoughts and prayers. Glad to have you here. Put some pics of your bike in the photo gallery when you get a chance.

Old 01-26-2005, 05:25 PM

Hey Devil,
Thnx bro! So you swing'n w/ the wing huh? LOL! Hope yer POG status keeps ya state side! Da sand box sux!

Old 01-26-2005, 05:29 PM

Nebeelung,
From MoVal (riverside) but when I was in da NAVY did alot o time in O-Side at camp pendleton. I can't wait to get back down durr away from this crappy nor cal people and weather! Laguna beach huh? Nice! Dats a dope area fer surf'n! Btw... Siq bike! I likes wud ya did wid da blue and yellow! VERY original. Your rid'n gear looks hot too!

Old 01-26-2005, 10:48 PM

RT,
Thnx fer da warm welcome and keep'n our boys (and girls) overseas in yer heart. It means alot! more den you could ever know! Yeah... I'll let ya'll peep my ride as soon as I can get ahold of sum good weather and a camera!

Old 01-27-2005, 11:10 AM

ORIGINAL: usndocjaysin

Nebeelung,
From MoVal (riverside) but when I was in da NAVY did alot o time in O-Side at camp pendleton. I can't wait to get back down durr away from this crappy nor cal people and weather! Laguna beach huh? Nice! Dats a dope area fer surf'n! Btw... Siq bike! I likes wud ya did wid da blue and yellow! VERY original. Your rid'n gear looks hot too!

Jaysin.... Yup, Laguna rocks.... (though I hate the portryal of it MTV perpetuates.... *ick*)

Um, much as I'd LOVE to have some Batgirl riding gear, I'm afraid my avatar is merely a picture of a Barbie I have on my desk at work (a Christmas gift from NeonSpeedRT). However, he HAS given me permission to paint the F3 in those colors if I want (and if I wear that outfit for Halloween)... so if I go through with it, I'll post up pics of the real thing...

Old 01-27-2005, 10:19 PM

Great to have you here!! Thanks for joining!!

~Amanda

Old 11-27-2005, 08:30 PM

Howdy , welcome to the forums

Better late than never

Search this Thread