New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Re-Into

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 01:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re-Into

Hello. I have been so busy for the past several years, that my trusty and faithful friend, a 2003 CBR954RR (red and black) has sat neglected all this year under a cover in my shop on the stand. Yesterday, in a act of fancy, I almost sold it! But, after getting it freshened up, and cleaned up, fresh gasoline in the tank, and the cobwebs out of the intake, I have fallen in love again...and told the guy before he got here to forget about it, it's mine, I can't sell my dance partner...this is just what I did; dance down the street with my 954 laden with a PCIII, devil pipe, race fairings (for track use) and race rubber. This bike has just 7889 miles, I bought it brand new in May 2003, and I actually was thinking this thing is WAY funner to ride than my ZX-14! So, I hope to be able to poke around here from now on, and read and learn from you all pertaining to the 954, truly a gem, and truly will be an object of desire as they only made it for 2 yrs. I just don't want to go to a bike show a few years from now, see a good 954 on display and kick myself in the *** for selling mine, which I DID NOT DO yesterday!

Old 08-25-2009, 04:33 PM
Official Welcome Crew Junkie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello & welcome mr954...glad to see you came to your senses