New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Newbie to the forums!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 02:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie to the forums!!

Hey all I'm a new member but have been coming to the site for a while to get answers and information!!! I've been a member for about a month or so and this is the first time looking at new member thread so I didn't know I should post here first. I had a issue that I posted and no one answered it but I ended up figuring it out on my own so when I seen this I figured that is why no one answered me is cause I was new!!! Even tho I'm not new to riding or working on bikes!! Every time I have a problem the book don't have info on I come here and it's GREAT!!! My name is will and I'm not a Jesus freak jus my gamer tag from wayyyy back!! I have a 95 Honda cbr f3 that I'm always working on and trying to improve performance!!! It's engine and performance first then appearance after!! I have been riding since I could!! The project I have is the F3. I do want something bigger (1000cc) preferably a GSXR but I'm not picky when it comes to maker jus body style I am picky about, but will never sell my F3. I will prolly give it to my girl or let her dad ride it once I do get another!! So if anyone has one they want to sell for reasonable price let me know!! Also if you have any thing product or trick to make her faster please LET ME KNOW!! Hope to get to know member better and also hope to help someone having trouble with their bike!! Thanks and hope to hear from everyone!!! Had a tire get ripped up into front tire and rip headlight and everything out. Lucky didn't wreck but did cause damage and I couldn't afford new fairing so I rebuilt with fiberglass!!! headlight is held in only by the fiberglass. Considering what it did look like and how much was missing to what it looks like now I did and damn good job espically for my first time really messing with fiberglass resin!!
Jus recently put these blue leds on and I really like the look at night!!
The leds are and a switch I mounted so during day they aren't on!!

Old 10-19-2017, 04:48 PM
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Hi Will, welcome to the forum, sorry no-one answered your other post.It wouldn't have because you're new, but if you post at the same time as a bunch of other people it can get sort of lost in the crowd.

You can always add to the post to bump it to the top of the list

I really like the lights, very cool at night and they look good on a black bike.

Good job on the front fairing as well, maybe you should start a side line in modern sculpture

Old 10-24-2017, 10:30 AM

hanks for the advice!!! I haven been working on it all weekend and yesterday and today due to rain!!! But jus put the primer sealer on it about an hour ago then gonna wet sand it then busting out the spray gun. Gonna paint yo whole bike over winter. Got everything to do it except the sticker pack!! I'll post pics when I get the paint done!! I'll post begins and after when it's done!!

Originally Posted by Hawkwind2016
Hi Will, welcome to the forum, sorry no-one answered your other post.It wouldn't have because you're new, but if you post at the same time as a bunch of other people it can get sort of lost in

You can always add to the post to bump it to the top of the list

I really like the lights, very cool at night and they look good on a black bike.

Good job on the front fairing as well, maybe you should start a side line in modern sculpture

Old 10-24-2017, 11:55 AM
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Excellent.

Might be an idea to start a new thread detailing the paint job with some pictures of progress and before and after pictures. Threads like that are always super popular.

Keep us posted

Old 10-30-2017, 05:45 PM

Welcome from Sacramento!