New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

New from NJ

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 01:14 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Check out our Riding Gear & Product Reviews sections for feedback on helmets. Hopefully, you find a good supplier or two to shop.

Personally, I prefer to try on helmets to see how they fit b/f purchase. You can always check out fit & then order from an online supplier. Just be sure of their return policy if you need to return it for some reason.

Old 05-21-2012, 04:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll take a look, I could use some new gear. I passed my permit test (not a single question wrong) today and went to pick up my bike. I drove it home in pouring rain in heavy traffic...not something I want to do again until I have allot more experience under my belt. My dad who rode for many years said loud pipes saved his life a number of times. I know some of you are on the other end of that argument but I want a louder exhaust.

What are some loud exhausts for this bike? Also, do f3, f4, and rr pipes fit on the f2? I'll probably purchase one on craigslist. Thanks in advance guys.

Old 05-21-2012, 05:00 PM
Official Welcome Crew
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

If you already have an aftermarket exhaust on it you can swap the can fom anything except he RR as it had undertail exhaust.. Bt you need an aftermarket inlet pipe from the header.. If you have a stock exhaust now, you need the inlet pipe and the can.. The f2 and f3 use the same parts Im pretty sure.. You can try to find a deal on some used parts.

Old 05-21-2012, 05:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats very helpful, it already has an aftermarket pipe. What are some loud brands?