CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://cbrforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   New here from Riverside, Ca (https://cbrforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/new-here-riverside-ca-20384/)

dirtysport 08-09-2006 02:07 AM

New here from Riverside, Ca

New to the forum, just bought a 06 CBR100RR and love it. It is my first sportbike.....I know what your probably saying......why did I start out on a Litre bike. I have been riding dirtbikes and for 15 years as well as an street legal enduro. I know its completely different, but so far so good. I am adapting very well and I know my limits thanks to dirtbikes. Now that I have a brand new bike, I am extremely addicted to spending money on aftermarket accessories. I want exhaust first, deciding between either Akrapovic or Arrow. My buddy wants me to get the Arrow moto-gp twin replica, it does look sick, sounds awesome and of course adds a few horses to the rear wheel.

Thanks, glad to be here

doncollins 08-09-2006 02:29 PM

RE: New here from Riverside, Ca

Welcome to the forum and sport bikes... you'll get addicted quickly.

oNi 08-09-2006 03:08 PM

Welcome to the board and grats on your purchase. Even tho its a litre bike I think you'll be good long as you know your limits and dont go out of that boundary.

pitsvtec 08-10-2006 01:33 PM

Hello & Welcome!!:D

CMHGUY 08-10-2006 01:58 PM

HEY...........AND welcome!!!! :D

Mad 08-10-2006 09:39 PM

Welcome... Now you can have fun on those Big Bear runs...

Be safe!!

city worker 08-10-2006 11:08 PM

Ya those Big Bear run's!!!!!!............Hey what Big Bear run's ???? I live here And I don't remember any run's, any way, nice bike hoping thats my next bike, welcome to the boards, dont foreget pics[sm=Flahssssss.gif]

ORIGINAL: x2madf4i

Welcome... Now you can have fun on those Big Bear runs...

Be safe!!

Mad 08-10-2006 11:19 PM

ORIGINAL: city worker

Ya those Big Bear run's!!!!!!............Hey what Big Bear run's ???? I live here And I don't remember any run's, any way, nice bike hoping thats my next bike, welcome to the boards, dont foreget pics[sm=Flahssssss.gif]

There was one on the 6th. I didn't make it but I wanted to...

CMHGUY 08-11-2006 12:21 AM

HEY ..........and WELCOME! :D

city worker 08-11-2006 12:56 PM

On the 6th ???? who organized it ??? and how do I get involved ???

ORIGINAL: x2madf4i

ORIGINAL: city worker

There was one on the 6th. I didn't make it but I wanted to...