New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

New guy from VA

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 03:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy from VA

Hey guys. New to the forum. I currently don't own any bikes but hopefully that will change very soon. I'm currently trying to buy a yellow/black 2000 CBR600F4. I've loved the CBR since I rode one 4 years ago. I just recently got the money to buy my own.

A little about myself. My name is Chris I live in fauquier county va. I got married last July and my wife loves the bike I'm looking at. We have a son that will be 1 tomorrow. Hobbies aren't much. Playing video games. Usually you can find me on call of duty. Recently I've been wrapped up on assasins creed 2. I used to be big into cars until my son was born and I bought an 07 trailblazer.

Old 02-08-2010, 05:39 PM

Welcome to the site. Virginia has some good roads along the blueridge. Usually ride that way when we go riding.

Old 02-09-2010, 06:10 AM

Thanks. Yea a little closer to Winchester we used to take our cars out to skyline drive. That's a nice ride in a car. I'll have to check it out on a bike in spring time. If you ever go on it be safe. There's one very sharp turn where a lot of bikers didn't know about it and wrecked. Some not so lucky to walk away from it.

Old 02-09-2010, 06:43 AM
Banned

Welcome to CBRF Chris!! Good luck with buying the bike. The yellow/black scheme is my favorite for the F4. Pics are a must when you close the deal.

Take care, ride smart, and enjoy the forums.

Old 02-09-2010, 07:19 AM

Thanks ewe. Yea hopefully I'll close the deal soon and tons of pictures once I do. The guy that is selling it is really busy clearing this 28 inches of snow NoVa got. But I'm first in line for it. Once I get an email saying he's not so overwhelmed with the snow I'm goon to pick it up.

I'm hoping this forum is a lot like my other one. People were always on and made it entertaining as well as providing a lot of helpful insight. Without many trolls.

Old 02-09-2010, 04:12 PM

So scratch everything thus far. The guy was supposed to email me. He did but it was just to tell me he sold the bike. So now I'm on the hunt again. Hopefully I'll find one soon.

Old 02-09-2010, 10:18 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well that sucks.
Maybe it wasn't meant to be...

Regardless... Welcome to the CBRF and good luck in your search.

Old 02-15-2010, 12:50 PM

Well I've had a couple offers for f4is. But none of them for were right. I did however get a really good offer on an 02 r6. Blue with a list of mods. It's really hard to pass up so I plan on picking that up on Wednesday or thursday. I love the cbr but this r6 is exactly what I was searching for. I'll still be sticking around the forum learning all j can about bikes and the cbr so next bike I look for will be a cbr and I'll know more about them.