New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

New guy from .net

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008 | 12:23 AM
Default RE: New guy from .net

i wish i could tomorrow, but i've got plans with family, but next weekend i'm down to ride if it doesn't rain

Old 10-05-2008 | 12:35 AM
|

thats cool, family is def first... Next week sounds good to me, just drop me an email or I'll try to shoot ya a pm

Old 10-05-2008 | 12:40 AM

will do

Old 10-05-2008 | 01:07 AM
|

Thx for the welcome CBRclassic... nice to see so many people loving all of the cbr family. The 600rr is my first cbr but I've wanted a Hurricane since I was little and saw all the "cool kids" down the street rollin them through the neighborhood, lol! Now that I think about it, I was probably around 8 or 9 so the F2's were probably out. As far as the 1k goes, I'm not set on it like "I MUST HAVE IT" or "I WILL HAVE IT"... It's more of a range for me. I wouldn't mind an 1100xx or a 954 but I really don't know what's would best fit my needs. I assume I will keep my 600 and just convert it to a track bike and I know my girlfriend wants to ride with me a lot so the more comfort the better. I am 6'4" 240 lbs so I'm a pretty big boy, comfort is important. Actually, I finally got some stompgrips on my 600 a few weeks ago and I can't believe I ever went without them, HUGE difference! Well, I'm rambling....

Old 10-05-2008 | 01:17 AM
|

Alright, here's a few pics!

Edit: See pics below that Jules fixed for me... [sm=bangbang.gif]

Old 10-05-2008 | 01:18 AM
|

you can check out my pics on my myspace... I made them public for a few days so you should be able to click on my 600rr album

http://www.myspace.com/aaronhawk

Welp, add me if ya got one.

Old 10-05-2008 | 06:19 AM

It just takes a womans touch ..lol

what a beautiful bike in the black!! :-)

Jules

PS all I did was change [IMG] to [img] ..lower case

Old 10-05-2008 | 10:03 AM

Hawk - Welcome to the forum. I'm from IL too (Springfield area) and always looking for some new riding pals. I only know about two or three people that ride around here. Your bike is sick. I love the all black. I am not big on the mirrorless look but to each their own. Weather is starting to get a bit chilly but we'll have to go for a ride sometime, if not this season then next. Anyway, welcome aboard!

Old 10-05-2008 | 11:22 AM
|

Thanks for the compliments, I'll be sure to let her know she's liked.

And thanks Juliet for takin me back to school. I don't know why the site did that but at least now I know what to do!

StuDog44, I hope we can meet up for a ride some time. I used to live in Groveland, which is right off the interstate before you hit Peoria, so maybe we could meet up there some time for a ride. Actually, I wouldn't mind riding down to Springfield some time to hit up the roads you like down that way. Then maybe another time you can come up and check out what it's like up here. Always nice to put a road to that story that pops up on the site.