New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

n00b

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 07:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default n00b

I've already made a few posts to this forum, and taken in quite a bit of info but today I decided I'll post the intro here. If you've read em, then you probably know I'm very... descriptive

I really love this site, I started checking it out prior to me buying my bike, which is my first one. She's a CBR600F2 that's getting some TLC. This is actually the second motorcycle I've ever ridden, the first being the NightHawk as the MSF course I took just before I bought it. This course was really amazing and I'd say it's the best thing for anyone who has or hasn't ridden because you'll learn things you'll be thankful to know before the day comes when you gotta learn the hardway. They even throw a 2x4 in front of you and you gotta run it over. AWESOME! It really gave me the confidence I needed to be able to ride. Been building and driving my topless Bronco for years, so it was finally time to lose a couple wheels and a couple tons of weight.

My inspiration to ride came from my mom because she's been riding for years, so if she can do it, so can I! Damn, what a great choice! My grandma of 71 years old is actually getting her license now, and her bike will be in next week. So I got a biker bitch for a grandma, pretty sweet!

I bought the bike to learn to ride and to learn the machine because I enjoy tearing things apart and enjoying the mechanical love you get when it's all thrown back together working like a dream. I know plenty about cars & trucks inside and out, but this new machine is pretty different.

I want to thank everyone here who's contributing to the forums because this is how I'm learning about and how to work on my bike, having a blast doing it, and saving several grand in the process. I'm really enjoying living and learning from ya'll and hope maybe some of the stuff I've posted learns someone somethin too. Glad to be here and maybe I'll see ya on the road one day, two wheels to the asphalt, angles may vary

Old 04-09-2009, 09:34 PM
Official CBRF Welcome Crew Undercover Agent
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey entity-unknown, we've already met, lol. That's pretty unusual (and a little amusing)about your Mom & Grandma riding bikes. You guys will be able to ride together soon. I'm with you on the MSF classes, definitely very helpful.
Welcome to the forum

Old 04-10-2009, 05:05 PM

Rock on thanks guys! Yeah mom rides a CBR600F2 92 same as mine except a year younger, and different paint style. Grandma is gonna start out small but hey 71, helping build race cars, CDL endorsed driving 2 trailer fuel trucks for years, she's the one standing out but she's the one where we get our "interesting" qualities from though interesting is quite possible and argueably and understatement

As for the bike, I bought her to take care of her and have sweet man and machine sexual experiences. I'll learn what turns her on, moves her, what she dislikes, and every curve of detail she's got. mmmmmm dirty thoughts *Homer's famous sound* I put two pix up so far, one of the bike next to the truck, and one of the bike and truck together. I'm probably gonna get a couple more now the helmet is painted, and soon the bike will match but that's for later. Thanks again ya'll and I'm sure we'll be run into eachother in a thread/pm or two!

Old 04-11-2009, 08:59 AM

Hey welcome LOL ! I can't match classics info intro