New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

a little new here

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 03:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a little new here

so im 19yrs old. ive spent alot of my time riding dirt bikes and old bikes so i decided to get something new. i tune alot of cars. and i know alot of you are like, wow im sick of civics ...... but i currently have a 93 mazda rx7 with full street port and polish. 4" hks dragger exhaust, greddy intercooler piping, fireball ignition, stand alone apexi f con, autometer gauges, lightweight pullys, bigger injectors, walbaro 255 fuel pump, blitz blow off valve, rebuit twin turbos, koyo radiator, ect..., i also have a 1987 mazda rx-7 non turbo, real cold air intake, racing beat headers with presilencer, HKS dragger exhaust, MSD ignition 10.5mm spark plug wires, NGK spark plugs, MSD ignition 6A box, no emissions (mazdatrix block off plates) aluminum radiator, stainless steal lines for everything, chipped ECU,mazdaspeed ground wire set, throttle body mod, smoothed out intake manifolds, walbaro 255lph fuel pump, bigger injectors, fuel pressure regulator with bored fuel rail and fuel pressure gauge, 6 puc exedy racing clutch and pressure plate, MK1 short shifter, side pillar with gauges, turbo two subframe swap, torsen LSD, prothane bushings, racing beat sway bars, all noise deadtner removed, all air conditioning removed (even the peices under the dash) weight reduction all the way ( about 1900lbs) 93 mazda rx-7 rims with spacers, s5 tail lights, alluminum turbo hood, head light cover with ram air vent, hawk brake pads, clear markers all the way around...probably something else i just cant think of it now. my first car when i was 16 was an 89' camaro with a 350 and a super charger, the junior year it was a 93 camaro with 475rwhp. sorry about ramblling on about all that, but yes i pay for it myself! well i just bought a 94cbr900rr, i just had the carbs rebuilt, a better jet kit put in, micron full exhaust, a different clutch, and new tires, there is only 12,000 miles on the tach but im told that its too clean for a 94. i also got a full head thats ported and polished with racing cams, the bike came with a small shot of nos. i dont know much about bikes at all so im not sure where to go from here. im just asking for advice on what to do, performance and body wise. any help would be appreciated. ill have to barrow a friends camera to put up pics

thanks,
roger (had to edit because im a dumb *** and didnt know anything about it lol, sorry)

Old 08-15-2006, 09:03 PM
Default RE: a little new here

Hello & Welcome!!

Post pics of the toys!!!!

Old 08-20-2006, 10:48 AM
Retired Administrator
Default RE: a little new here

Welcome to the forum Roger. Sounds like you already have a few mods done to your 900RR. Post some pics and let us see what you have done.