New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

leanit is now Honda Nut

Old 01-02-2010, 11:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default leanit is now Honda Nut

Well gang...I'm back,
For the past several weeks I have tried to log on as leanit but I have not had any luck. PM'ed Steve to see if I had been naughty which resulted in me being blocked but he confirmed all was well. I deleted my cookies, forms, history and double checked my security settings. Reboot and tried to log in as leanit but no luck.
Logging in as Honda Nut went well and there were no issues. Hey, I'm just glad to be back! Picked up a new '08 CBR1000RR last week and was able to ride 1.5 hours before the cold weather sent me home. Since then, it has rained or been cold as hell. I'm so ready for warm weather. I'll post pictures as soon as possible. Later, JD

Old 01-02-2010, 11:41 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Merged the 'leanit' account into your new user name. Did you just forget your password or was the forum saying "thank you for logging in leanit" and then booting you off?

Old 01-02-2010, 07:56 PM
Default Yes sir

Originally Posted by chainstretcher
Merged the 'leanit' account into your new user name. Did you just forget your password or was the forum saying "thank you for logging in leanit" and then booting you off?
That was the problem. Steve recommended that I delete my cookies, temp internet files and reboot. Did this several times but the same thing would happen..."thank you for logging in leanit" and then booting you off. Hey, I'm just glad to be back. Later, JD

Old 01-03-2010, 06:01 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN

That was everybody not just you ... system went TU and got finicky for a while

Old 01-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Default No problems

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
Hey , sorry you couldnt get the old one to work JD , but as Gregg said it was just the system throwing a wobbly ... ....glad you got something working anyways mate ...

Just a thought JD , .....if the Stretcherman feels in a charitable mood at some stage ...he can change your new account name to your old user name " Leanit " pretty easily if you like ????...

Might only take a small amount of grovelling to him to get him to do it ...LOL
Grovelling to ChainStretcher...not an issue. Whatever is the easiest for the people that call the shots. I'm cool with Honda Nut but I can work with either name. Just let me know. Thanks, JD

Old 01-03-2010, 07:12 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN

Originally Posted by Honda Nut
Grovelling to ChainStretcher...not an issue. Whatever is the easiest for the people that call the shots. I'm cool with Honda Nut but I can work with either name. Just let me know. Thanks, JD
Entirely up to you dude ... I only change stuff when people request it. Otherwise they're like "WTF, my name changed!"