New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Just another new kid

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 10:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just another new kid

Just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself. There's nothing really outstanding about me, I'm just another rider and still new to street riding. I've been riding motocross since 2003, and on january 31st I went out and bought myself a supermoto. In november of 2010 I traded that for a 2001 CBR600F4i and here I am today.

So I can ride offroad, not perfect on the F4i yet (I've only ridden a few times-I go to college and couldn't bring the bike this year). By the end of this summer I should have enough hours clocked to smooth out the rough edges and have more confidence in the bike. I'm considering taking it to a track (theres one locally that I'll most likely visit this summer) to gain some much needed experience. Ummmmmmm can't think of much else to say, I can't believe anyone really would want to read this haha

As for the bike itself, I got it in stock form for the exception of an Akrapovric slip on. I have my wish list made 10 times over but could always use more advice. It desperately needs an undertail (I was looking at the mototeck one), then flush mounts for the front, better tires (pilot powers? I had them on the supermoto), frame sliders, HID's (hopefully DDM figures everything out with its supplier), and a k&n filter (maybe a PC3 if I'm lucky). But yeah, just typical stuff and again I thought I'd say hi. Sorry for the list, I've been going over it in my head and looking at parts online everyday for who knows how long now.

Old 03-24-2011, 10:51 AM
Default Welcome to cbrf.

Post some pics of your bike if you got them. There's an F4i section for any questions you might have ...lots of info here.
Grats on your new ride and good luck on the track.

Ride Safe out there !!

Old 03-24-2011, 11:26 AM
2011 Ride of the Year

welcome to CBRF...

Old 03-24-2011, 11:42 AM

Welcome to CBRF!! Be sure to check out F4i section. Really good info there and you should post some pics as soon as you can. I just got my F4i back from the shop and currently installing integrated tail ight. I'll have more pics soon and I can definitely say that I love the F4i. again welcome to CBRF. You will find that everyone is helpful!

Old 03-31-2011, 09:30 AM

Welcome to the forum! I hope you find your stay here both peaceful and more importantly informative. There are a lot of people here with a lot of information, so if you got a question, just ask.

Last edited by Xander F4i; 03-31-2011 at 09:37 AM.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:27 AM

welcome to cbrf man

Old 03-31-2011, 02:19 PM
Super Moderator and Official Welcome Crew Yeti
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

you got a cbr, and that's outstanding enough. welcome to the forum.