CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://cbrforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   Im new, just bought my first bike a few weeks ago! (https://cbrforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/im-new-just-bought-my-first-bike-few-weeks-ago-836/)

SWAT F2 02-25-2005 01:31 AM

Im new, just bought my first bike a few weeks ago!

Hey everyone. I just joined this forum to hopefully learn some things about riding. I recently just bought a 1992 Honda CBR 600 F2. it only has 14k miles on it and the body was in better shape than i thought. i took the MSF course and i actually went out riding twice for like an hour each day even though it is like 40 degrees here in NJ. I am trying to get the picture of my bike up on here, but it says the file is too large. Any help would be appreciated. Well, i look forward to learning from the best, and hopefully advance in this awesome f***ing sport! haha. thanks everyone. ill be talkin to ya

Nipz 02-25-2005 02:19 AM

RE: Im new, just bought my first bike a few weeks ago!

nice, hope you liek your F2 i like mine.

Nipz~

SWAT F2 02-25-2005 02:24 AM

hey Nipz, what did u do to your F2 so far? i want to get rid of the huge a$$ tailights and license plate bracket. know where i can find that cheap?

Nipz 02-25-2005 03:02 AM

im right now putting new body on it, as for mods it jeted and full race pipe(2bros), new grips, GP front set. soon will be a full race tech suspension. Right now im doing full body new paint and decals. In the next couple of weeks i will be doing the license plate. after im done doing mine i let you know how i did it, and post pics, but right now im still trying to fig it out. i have seen the kits on ebay for about $100.

Nipz~

L8X 02-25-2005 03:45 AM

welcome SWAT F2![8D]

SWAT F2 02-25-2005 12:23 PM

thanks nipz, i cant wait to see it when its done. def. let me know.
L8X- what are you riding? im just curious i like to hear how people progressed through their bikes. what did u start on and how long after did you move up?

[IMG]local://upfiles/575/8A88E938B1754D968322705DB1239553.jpg[/IMG]

Amanda 02-25-2005 05:02 PM

Welcome to the site!! Great to have you here!! :)

~Amanda

MapJr 02-25-2005 10:04 PM

Welcome to the family. I had the same problem with my photo being too large as well. I took the photos I wanted to upload and copied them from "My Pictures" to "Desktop" (this way if you mess them up you will not lose them). Right click on each photo and go into properties. Choose the "Open with" selection and open the photo with whatever image editing software your computer has on it. Open the photo in the image editing section and go into editing and start to reduce the size of the pixels in your photo. As you do this, your photo may seem to be too small to be seen once you upload it to this forum. But as you'll see, it'll be just fine and will appear a lot larger once it's posted. You want the pixel size to be below 200 by 200. This should work depending on the image editing software you are using. I hope this helps. Keep huggin'!

SWAT F2 02-27-2005 12:12 AM

thanks for all the help everyone. now im just waiting for some nice weather!!! i cant wait any longer. is it me or is riding just addicting???

BlindLOKI 02-27-2005 01:35 AM

Thats where the phrase "Welcome to the Addiction" was spawned :P hehehe

If you ever need anything, there are plenty of people around that are definately up to snuff. Just about everyone on here can tell you how to take one of our engines completely apart, repair the smallest of peices, and then put it back together without any problems. The only difference is... some prefer to do it with a beer ;) j/k

take it easy, feel free to ask questions...

Chris

P.S. dont feel TOO bad, as I am addicted too :)