New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

I am the queen of citations

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 09:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I am the queen of citations

Hello everyone! I am a new rider, by new I mean almost a year, and according to my boyfriend, not experienced enough to run from the cops, I have gotten 5 citations in the last week, tell me your stories. Am I missing something??

Old 02-15-2007, 09:46 PM
Default RE: I am the queen of citations

Why do you want to run from the po po ? and whats with all the citations ? speeding ? reckless driving ? if you ride within your means and abilitys, and alsoobey traffic laws I don't see a problem, but if yer out there being a "SQUID" and riding dumb enough to get the attentyion of the po po and trying to run, well maybe you ought to park the bike and get a bus pass [&:]

Old 02-15-2007, 09:47 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

run's from po-po = idiot

Old 02-15-2007, 09:49 PM

Please clarify:
Are u trying to gain more experience so u canrun from the cops and get away from them?

I think you're missing the posted speed limit signs.

Old 02-15-2007, 10:20 PM

Ride with a group that acts right. I kinda understand your situation becaues here in orlando OPD told me that they will only chase in the commision of a felony! so we normally don't stop for them, but state police can keep your bike so i pull over for them. I have noticed though the less of a jackass i am on my bike the less tickets i get. Funny how that works!

Old 02-15-2007, 10:23 PM
Official Welcome Crew Junkie

"not experienced to run from the cops"?
No offense, but your boyfriend doesn't sound too intelligent ie. running from the police. What exactly are you doing to get 5 citations? I haven't gotten a ticket since 1990 when I bought my first bike '87 Hurricane 600 and that was within the first 2 weeks of owning the bike![sm=bustedsign.gif] Play it safe out there.
Oh, and welcome to CBRForum.com

Old 02-16-2007, 01:57 AM

5 Citations in the last week? How many in the last year?

Old 02-16-2007, 02:03 AM

Alright guys I would deserve that if I did get pulled over when I do 100+, however my citations have come in broad daylight! Minding my own business, they just don't like where my plate is mounted, "They can't see it" so I ask what I was doing that required them to need my plate, he goes on about L braquets blah blah blah...made me want to be a bad girl.
Oh and my boyfriend and do not ride with 1) flip flops 2) a ball cap complimented by sunglasses 3) our feet over the forks on I10 or 4) with people that do stoppies after two dollar tuesdays at bobby Q's, We are not squids...

Old 02-16-2007, 11:13 AM

Should have posted that info on your first post, then you would not have been roasted, when you say you got 5 citations in a weekand don't post what they are for, we all assume the worst of riding habits [>:]

Old 02-16-2007, 11:24 AM

It has to be something more than your plates, usually they'll just give you a fix it ticket. Go to the hardware store and get some L brackets and save yourself the future hassel. Welcome to the site. Post some pics I'm kinda curious exactly how you have your plate mounted that is causing all this attention for the police.

Quick Reply: I am the queen of citations