New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

I am new here and need some help

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 04:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I am new here and need some help

i am new here and i need help to find a part for my '93 f2 that i cant find any where so can someone pleeease help me. any help would greatly appreciated. this is the race plastic that came with the bike and i need a replacement or a good idea on how to fix this catastrafy. it has to hook on the same way and i need help...thanks for any help.

Attached Thumbnails I am new here and need some help-dirt-bike-033.jpg   I am new here and need some help-dirt-bike-035.jpg   I am new here and need some help-dirt-bike-036.jpg  
Old 02-04-2010, 10:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would scrap the whole thing and go back to stock if your gonna street it. you could do it cheap buying used. check the classifieds on this site or craigsl or eba. if your going to run that upper i would suggest buying a fiberglass kit to fill the two big open squares that have been cut in it. rather than pop riviting plastic to fill the area. would give a much cleaner look. at any rate best wishes with your project and i hope you find what your looking for. post us a pic when you get it done..christopher...