New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

hi guys

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 09:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hi guys

hi guys im new to this site my names Anthony and i live in Australia...yep thats right! Perth, Western Australia to be exact!

I'm an apprenticemotorcycle mechanic that worksat aHonda, MV Agusta and Aprilia dealearship.

Ijust thought it would be interesting to join a motorcycling based forum to see how the consumers of the industry think. im also here to offer some tech advice if its wanted andmaybe learning a thing or two from some of the guys here

Old 10-14-2008, 11:00 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: hi guys

G'day, Mate, and a warm Welcome to the Forum !
As for what we think - we think about Hondas, but some of us dream about MV's and Aprilias !
What bike do you ride ?
Visit often, and enjoy yourself.

Old 10-14-2008, 11:33 AM

Anthony welcom, believe me we will have a few technical question for ya, do u ride??

Old 10-14-2008, 11:57 AM

ORIGINAL: Junglist

hi guys im new to this site my names Anthony and i live in Australia...yep thats right! Perth, Western Australia to be exact!

I'm an apprenticemotorcycle mechanic that worksat aHonda, MV Agusta and Aprilia dealearship.

Ijust thought it would be interesting to join a motorcycling based forum to see how the consumers of the industry think. im also here to offer some tech advice if its wanted andmaybe learning a thing or two from some of the guys here
Hey and welcome to the forum Anthony. Your advice will be much appreciated on the forums, nice of you to share your professional knowledge and know-how with us. Look around, enjoy the site, post often.

Just what we need guys ANOTHER Aussie, where are these guys coming from? LOL just messing with you classic.

Old 10-14-2008, 04:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't know if you're actually in to the music or not...

Anyway, movie called Human Traffic. Good characters, not such a great movie but I'm bringing it up because the scene in the record shop when they're dancing and stuff to the music is hilarious. Worth renting just for that.

Old 10-14-2008, 06:43 PM

Haha, CBR I was directing that post at Junglist.

That nomination for RotM is going to your head!

Old 10-14-2008, 06:56 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: Junglist

I'm an apprentice motorcycle mechanic that works at a Honda, MV Agusta and Aprilia dealearship.

I just thought it would be interesting to join a motorcycling based forum to see how the consumers of the industry think. im also here to offer some tech advice if its wanted and maybe learning a thing or two from some of the guys here

From Australia you say? I don't believe you .. I understood every single word of your post!
Just messing with you classic .. [sm=love.gif][sm=lol.gif]
Welcome Junglist!

Quick Reply: hi guys