New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Hi all

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 08:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Saito.. Welcome to the Forum, always good to see a new fresh bike on here. Nice looking '12 1kRR, I am envious. Where in SW PA.. out by Pittsburgh?? I live in Annapolis, MD but I ride to PA pretty often and go up I-70 to I-99 and through Altoona.

Old 04-28-2012, 08:18 PM
Official Welcome Crew
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

wow.. that is one hot bike... I have lusted after 1000RRs for a while now.. the new one is sick.. how do you like the dash? That is my only hangup about the bike - the visibility of LCD .. i like 'regular' tachs..

welcome

Old 04-28-2012, 10:20 PM

Welcome, Saito.
Nice bike! Seat cowl is the only aftermarket accessory I've gotten, and I feel the same way about the look. It is also handy when an undesirable (jailbait) wants to be taken for a ride, I just tell her; "Sorry, babe, only got one seat".

Old 04-29-2012, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Raven
Welcome, Saito.
Nice bike! Seat cowl is the only aftermarket accessory I've gotten, and I feel the same way about the look. It is also handy when an undesirable (jailbait) wants to be taken for a ride, I just tell her; "Sorry, babe, only got one seat".
Isn't that the truth Raven. Well, I actually like the LCD dash console. There's a lot of info on it but it's not really cluttered if you know what I mean. I'm in SW PA by Waynesburg. I'm actually closer to Morgantown, WV than Pittsburgh. I use the I-68 corridor through WV and Maryland to 70 all the time when traveling East. It's cheaper and less traffic than the turnpike.

Thanks everyone for the kudos on the bike, and yes. Black is the fastest color LoL