New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Hello from NH

Old 09-03-2012, 09:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from NH

New member here, getting my first bike soon 01 CBR 600 F4i (that I wont be ridding until I take the motorcycle safety course in 2 weeks!) This seems like a great community and I really look forward to learning and being an active member here.

Old 09-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Administrator and MVN, March 2012/Oct 2013 ROTM
Received 117 Likes on 107 Posts

Welcome.
Get ready for the longest 2 weeks of your life, but well worth the wait. Riding motorcycles will change your outlook. Things tend to look a bit differently through a visor. Be safe out there....

Old 09-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Demon, I've actually been waiting for this for a few years but the final 2 weeks will be horrible. Having the bike dropped off this weekend so I'm sure i'll be in the garage sitting on it marking vroom noises like a 10 year old for another week or so lol. I'm taking this whole process safe and slowly, only reason i'm even getting the bike right now is because it's a friends and he needs it gone. Doing the safety class before I even get on it then plan to take it very slow with whats left of the season up here and in the spring take the refresher course with my bike before I even attempt to go for a real ride. Grabbing all my gear this week also and not cheaping out on it either. Thanks for the welcome

Old 09-04-2012, 12:12 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I know we've already discussed gear in your other thread but I'll give you your official CBRF welcome here. So welcome aboard! :-)

Search this Thread