CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://cbrforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   Hello from Florida (https://cbrforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/hello-florida-112671/)

Wombat24 06-22-2010 05:46 PM

Hello from Florida

4 Attachment(s)
Just wanted to say hey and introduce myself. My name is Bryant and I bought a 2005 F4i back in February and just found the forum and looking forward to getting to meet everyone. My big hobby is graphic design work. I'm married to my best friend and have a son who will be 2 in Sept.
The bike is still completely stock and only has 5xxx miles on it. My first goal is to get the stock exhaust off of it with something with a bit more growl to it. I live in Panama City so I have a lot of fun taking it out to cruise the beach since we don't have a lot of twisties in this area. This is my first street bike and so far I have really enjoyed it. My last ride was a C5 Vette and to be honest I've had way more fun with my F4i than with the Vette. Here are a couple of pics that were took with my iphone so they are the best quality.

Attachment 55026
Attachment 55027
Attachment 55028

My son love sitting on my bike and having me rev it up. He has his matching toy F4i and "drives" it everywhere, lol.
Attachment 55029

Kuroshio 06-22-2010 05:59 PM

Heh, careful. Might wake up on night to find the key missing and a 'BRB' scribbled in fingerpaint ;)

Nice pics and welcome aboard!

eweppley 06-23-2010 06:20 AM

Great intro Bryant, and welcome to CBRF!! Congrats on the F4i, she looks great (other than the Florida State sticker of course ...lol). Thanks for no making us twist your arm to post up some pics. Cute little boy too. Trust me, time will fly and before you know it, he'll be able to ride on the back.

Swing by the F4i section with all of your bike specific questions/comments and enjoy the forums!

Juliet 06-23-2010 06:28 AM

Hey there Bryant and welcome to CBRF!! :)

The bike sounds like a great find with so few miles

you can just get on and enjoy it knowing it has many thousands
of miles ahead of it

Take care on it and enjoy the forums!! :)

Jules

Sprock 06-23-2010 09:45 AM

Nice intro' indeed , great pics too. Welcome to the Forum. Great looking bike.
The little Guy looks really happy too :)

kilgoretrout 06-23-2010 11:46 PM

Welcome aboard, Bryant. Very sharp looking F4i, man. (except for the FSU sticker... have to agree with eweppley on that one.... :D)
Cute kid, too.

Enjoy the forum and RIDE SAFE!!

Wombat24 06-24-2010 11:43 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Sorry, but I'm a diehard Seminole so the sticker was a great addition for me, lol. Plus I've got to have my colors showing for riding over to Tallahassee for the games.:icon_wink: Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

hondajunkie 06-28-2010 09:27 PM

Hi & welcome to CBRF Bryant!
Great intro and thanx for the pics,most excellent F4i find!
Your son is a cutie for sure......I'll have a pic like that with my 17 month old daughter Sophia soon enough I think :icon_wink:
If you have any questions on your F4i,visit the F4i forum...plenty of helpful guys to give a hand.
Ride safe and keep the rubber side down!