New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 11:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello

Not really new here. Browsed through here 4 years ago a lot. Finally bought a bike and now I'm here to stay. I originally was a huge Kawi fan since the first motorcycle I rode was my dad's Kawasaki Concours. Ever since then I was hooked on Kawasaki especially since I logged over 7k miles one summer on it and learned everything I know about riding.

However, things changed rode some buddies CBR 600RR's and rode a 99 F4 for my BMSF course. I was hooked on Honda motorcycles. So I finally had the opportunity to buy one and found a CBR F4i locally and fell in love immediately. Wife approved so its what I got me. Now I can't wait for the snow to melt.

Old 03-09-2011, 11:57 PM

Congrats on the new ride and nice cages as well... I have an 04 G35 Coupe 6MT. You're on bimmerforums as well, right?

Old 03-10-2011, 12:38 AM

hey vega, i know this s=is dumb---learned the hard way but it brought back memory s of last summer when i seen the bottom of ur tag-- 2007 gsx-r600 wife beater & flipflop..... well i was actually dumb & lazy to go for a pack of smokes on my CBR600F3 from a beach only wearing a wifebeater,swimming trunks, & sneakers.... Talk about PAIN>>>Road Rash, tore my MCL and other muscles---NEver, EvEr, EVER again will i do that!! lol just wanted to share the experience. im really lucky to hv only had those injurys & not more, But, lesson learned, will ride with MUCH respect for the road.

Old 03-10-2011, 01:00 AM
2011 Ride of the Year

welcome to CBRF posting experience ...lol

great choice of bikes, honda is the way to go.

Old 03-10-2011, 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by vegaseric
Congrats on the new ride and nice cages as well... I have an 04 G35 Coupe 6MT. You're on bimmerforums as well, right?
Yup. Man I'm everywhere, just follow the sig.

Originally Posted by scorpionvmu
welcome to CBRF posting experience ...lol

great choice of bikes, honda is the way to go.
Oh yea.

Originally Posted by 97Cbr600F3Rider
hey vega, i know this s=is dumb---learned the hard way but it brought back memory s of last summer when i seen the bottom of ur tag-- 2007 gsx-r600 wife beater & flipflop..... well i was actually dumb & lazy to go for a pack of smokes on my CBR600F3 from a beach only wearing a wifebeater,swimming trunks, & sneakers.... Talk about PAIN>>>Road Rash, tore my MCL and other muscles---NEver, EvEr, EVER again will i do that!! lol just wanted to share the experience. im really lucky to hv only had those injurys & not more, But, lesson learned, will ride with MUCH respect for the road.
Sounds like a rough day.

Old 03-10-2011, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by 97Cbr600F3Rider
Yea... we joke around amongst my riding buddies about the Gixxer/squid perception. I'm definitely an ATGATT rider. Sorry to hear about your hella-painful lesson.

Originally Posted by Tracked350Z
Yup. Man I'm everywhere, just follow the sig.
Haha... that's cool. They've got a lot of love for the VQ over there.