New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

hay guyz! new girl here who rides a repsol 1000RR. pics if requested

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 11:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hay guyz! new girl here who rides a repsol 1000RR. pics if requested

undertail for an f3..the only place ive seen them is ebay. There really isnt much in aftermarket for our bikes besides clipons,windscreens, signals, exhaust, carb jets....

and our bikes are not slow at all, except to the newer bikes which without ours, their bikes would not exist.

Old 05-22-2008, 05:49 PM
Default RE: hay guyz! new girl here who rides a repsol 1000RR. pics if requested

haha. thanks for the welcomes guys. to the others, stop taking yourselves so seriously. you're probably complete bores in real life.

thanks for the advice. ebay is pretty much what i gathered too. i'll just go there. it's so stupid how expensive those damn things are. i gotta see if i can fab up something myself in garage.

sorry for the bump. i've been out of town at meetings for the last week. thanks everyone.

EDIT: i love that gif. it's kinda funny when you look at the views on this forum. it's just like that gif file. haha.

Old 05-22-2008, 07:21 PM

ORIGINAL: Will1000RR

lol...this was a funny intro posting... lmao... dude u got the attention ....lol playin a girl....lolhahahahha
+1

Old 05-22-2008, 08:45 PM

nice job.. i have a '96 cbr f3. they're great bikes and i've had mine forever. i'll post pics soon. enjoy it.

safe ridin

Old 05-22-2008, 08:51 PM

yea I just got a F4i and its proved to be a good bike so far-not that I have riden much

Old 05-24-2008, 10:08 AM
Banned

Mr. Scream...Welcome.

My advice is don't **** too much money on modding your first bike, enjoy it for what it is and learn on it and try not to crash too often. Every dime you spend on modding an older bike will be lost and worse yet, many dimes will be just spent on the wrong things. Aside from some sliders, HIDs,and good gear, save your cash for maintenance and repairs.

Since you ride like a girl, performance isn't what you are looking for right, you will wind up just getting goofy crap like LEDs and undertails and nonsense that does nothing for you except create other issues.

After a while, you will figure out what you really want from a bike, you may have to buy a completely different bike to get more performance, thenthat is the time to waste some money, until then, just have fun.

Old 05-24-2008, 07:08 PM

oh...scream...lord, I wondered what canis cream was...thought maybe it was something to soothe sore buttocks after gay time. Guess I'll have to keep looking... []

And I'm sorry cream, but snowboarding will always have you beat in idiot posting--no if's, and's, or buttsex about it...welcome. And Fish is right, save the polish dosh until it's time. Have fun, though.

Old 05-24-2008, 08:10 PM
Banned

I wondered what canis cream was
That was f**king funny!!!

You are THE MAN!!!

Old 05-24-2008, 09:43 PM

Just thought I would check back to make sure old boy was still getting bashed for posting as a girl.....yup he is. Ok off to another thread!

wildcard

Old 10-22-2008, 07:16 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

wow... where do i start... i had some squid already for dinner .. dont know if i have the patience for this one .. lol

Quick Reply: hay guyz! new girl here who rides a repsol 1000RR. pics if requested