New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

hay guyz! new girl here who rides a repsol 1000RR. pics if requested

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 05:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hay guyz! new girl here who rides a repsol 1000RR. pics if requested

pwned. now that i got your attention...

my name is dan. i just bought a 1998 CBR 600 F3. it's my first bike so i wasn't about to go buy something crazy. most motorcycle guys on forums hate on me because it's slow, but it's plenty fast for me since i ride like a girl.

i'm from Buffalo, NY. i work at best buy and i'm a full time college student.

i made a post in the stickied thread at the top of the new guy forum, but i didn't think i'd get nearly enough attention and there were a bunch of idiots in there.

i have a lot of questions. first off, where do i get aftermarket parts for this thing?

Old 05-13-2008, 06:19 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: hay guyz! new girl here who rides a repsol 1000RR. pics if requested

First off, don't post like an idiot if you want serious questions answered.

Second off...............

I'll leave that to someone else.

Old 05-13-2008, 08:11 PM
Default RE: hay guyz! new girl here who rides a repsol 1000RR. pics if requested

Yes, please leave the idiot posting to me. Welcome and aftermarket parts are EVERYWHERE!!!! This site has a lot of really good sponsors usually with the top prices! Be safe!

Old 05-13-2008, 08:57 PM

ORIGINAL: ssweetbro

oh jeez....it's an intro thread. who takes them seriously? are you one of those people who takes the internet seriously? if you would like i'll totally rewrite all that to be much more serious.

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

Yes, please leave the idiot posting to me. Welcome and aftermarket parts are EVERYWHERE!!!! This site has a lot of really good sponsors usually with the top prices! Be safe!
I promise i can give you a run for the money in idiot posting.

I checked some of the sponsors out. I've been to all sorts of sites looking at various parts. i can find all sorts of stuff for F4's and newer, but nothing for F3's. i'd like to start with a fender eliminator.

Old 05-14-2008, 01:40 PM

ORIGINAL: caniscream

ORIGINAL: ssweetbro

oh jeez....it's an intro thread. who takes them seriously? are you one of those people who takes the internet seriously? if you would like i'll totally rewrite all that to be much more serious.
Maybe you should take it easy. We do take our forums serious. Your not gona get very much help around here if you blast off like that. Just words of advice....

Old 05-14-2008, 02:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol...this was a funny intro posting... lmao... dude u got the attention ....lol playin a girl....lolhahahahha

Old 05-14-2008, 04:31 PM

yeah u got me i was ready to start requesting pics lol

Old 05-14-2008, 05:16 PM
Retired Moderator

Old 05-14-2008, 05:50 PM

Welcome!

Old 05-14-2008, 08:45 PM

If you know what you are looking for, always check ebay. They have proven to be a great source and also lead you to some shops who are parting their bikes out.
-Misstuckete

Quick Reply: hay guyz! new girl here who rides a repsol 1000RR. pics if requested