New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Ehhhh...

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 08:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ehhhh...

Ehhh...I went out last Saturday to purchase my F4I at a local dealership and found out my credit score was 590 and I didn't get approved. Can't believe my credit went from 700+ all the way down to 590...guess I won't be getting a bike anytime soon.

Old 04-08-2008, 10:38 AM
Default RE: Ehhhh...

ORIGINAL: michintom

Ehhh...I went out last Saturday to purchase my F4I at a local dealership and found out my credit score was 590 and I didn't get approved. Can't believe my credit went from 700+ all the way down to 590...guess I won't be getting a bike anytime soon.
I'm sorry to hear that man... any idea what brought the score down? You can always check into cheaper used bikes, just to get you on the road.

Old 04-08-2008, 01:17 PM
Default RE: Ehhhh...

ORIGINAL: Lrn2Go

ORIGINAL: michintom

I'm sorry to hear that man... any idea what brought the score down? You can always check into cheaper used bikes, just to get you on the road.
Yeah, I know exactly what happened. I had a 2001 Honda S2000 that I gave to my brother so I can work on my project car, which was a 00 DC2 at the time. He decided to make pay the monthly payments late and decided to crash the car after couple months. Oh well....can't believe that it went down that much tho. I was actually looking into F4I and the 600RR but now it looks like I'll just have to buy it from a private seller.