CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://cbrforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   2003 cbr954rr fuel injector O ring specs (https://cbrforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/2003-cbr954rr-fuel-injector-o-ring-specs-158056/)

Webby64 08-11-2018 12:39 AM

2003 cbr954rr fuel injector O ring specs

Hi all!
For me? using computers is all new, so I hope this forum will help me with other idear's & procedures; to inspections, change outs, & service/ repairs- on a 2003 CBR954RR.
Who knows the mm size Orings for the CBR954RR's Denso type fuel injectors. Reason being i bought a 03 cbr954rr that had been hanging up as a display in a man cave, & this had been strung up there for 5 plus years ( with zero storage prep), so although this bike looks like a repsol 954 in the show room, The fuel system from injectors all the way to the tank is this thick rust colured sludge. So far i've cleaned all of it out up to the rail & injectors, & if the 954 is like most other systems, that have been set in their position's for many years, when these injectors are pulled for a cleaning, new O rings need to go on when the cleaned rail & injectors go back on. I've tried looking for the spec's of these o rings & all i can find is the brand type- (Denso) & thats 'it"( what O ring mm type DENSO?). Please note my reply's wont be fast as with computers i still need help, but i'll reply to any advice given. 'OH', if any one has prob's with throttle cable replacement ? for 2002-2003 cbr600rr's & cbr900rr's?, "Hey" i went through one big pain in the ass until through trial & error i've discovered a way to replace a brand new throtte push or pull cable for $4 in parts, & not having to remove the throttle body or any of the throttle body's parts, except the outer cables lock nuts. This is my 1st go at this forum gig, So I'm out the door, as it's a sunny day, with zero wind, i've got a full tank of fuel, 2 other mates are comming with & their rides are 'weapons" too, & we all know our hand, break light, & head light signals for the party poopers (Cops, ACAB), & well dude, Lets face it, the adrenaline these bikes unload in one's veines is an addiction, But "****" it sure is great fun! How else can a plumber like myself get to feel the acceleration of some million dollar hyper car, "well", even 'most' million dollar hyper cars have a less than zero to 60mph time than most production 1 liter & even .6 liter sports bikes. Also if any one knows set ups for cbr954rr's performance wise? Please toss in your 2 cents, as this bike is 15 years around, & by now it's weakness's & it's strengths are known to the dudes who know this bike too well. Thanks for giving me the time, stay up on 2, 954rr love em!!

TimBucTwo 08-18-2018 10:54 AM

Welcome to the forum webby. It may be better to post your questions in the 954 section of the forum. You would get better response. This is a section for saying hello and you may not get the traffic from a 954 owner.