New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

2004 cbr600f4i no start

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2018, 12:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 cbr600f4i no start

Hey guys
i just a bunch of posts for no start issues that did not help my problem so I went through my bike completely and I found it in my right rear cowling there was a fuel shut off relay that had a lot of oxidation on it I remove that relay cleaned it with QD electronic cleaner by CRC which works great plug the relay back in it still did not help the problem pulled the relay out and I replace the relay thing and then it was so my issue once I installed the new relay it did not went back up trying to self Prime the fuel pump was did not help so then I found a post on this thread which is the reason why that I am posting to it and I found an issue with the bank angle sensor or the tip sensor so what I did was I connected the green wire and the red and white wire together to bypass the bank angle sensor once I did that I had no start still went back to my right rear cowling and found that I had not wired the aftermarket relay correctly once I pull the aftermarket relay off I installed the relay that was original that I had clean the oxidation off with my QD electronic cleaner once I plug that relay in and made sure that my bypass at the bank angle sensor was correct the bike roorda life as soon as that happened since I know I'm in a small garage my wife ran outside and gave me the biggest kiss I had in the last week because I was pretty hard to deal with my Walmart bike was under repair R so to everybody trying to fix a problem for no start on this CBR 600 F4i I recommend checking all the basics all the basics all the basics make sure that you have power to everything before you replace anything the main issue is always going to be the bank angle sensor it is going to be the fuel shut off or the tip relay to make sure they don't blow yourself up if you end up crashing so thank you the reason I am replying and sending a message of this post is because it helped me fix my bike and get my love life back on track so to everybody out there thank you and I will definitely post anything that I run into with this damn bike until I get the 1000 thank you

Old 01-11-2018, 02:16 AM
Super Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Good work matey, and welcome to the forum