MajorMods Come check us out for all your aftermarket needs! We have the best pricing and customer satisfaction!

You name the GB part, I'll get the price! :D

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You name the GB part, I'll get the price! :D

As the title suggests, whatever you want, you will get. I'd like to be a primary supplier and since I can and will MATCH any competitor pricing, I believe I can achieve my goal!

Please, feel free, ask for anything from any manufacturer and if I don't carry it yet, I will just for the specific GB!!!

As with any GB, we would like to see a minimum people interested in the product specified. With that being said, if a minimum is not reached, business can still be done via PM, it just won't be a GB.

BRING IT! I want the challenge to supply everyone with everything they want!!!

Old 04-05-2012, 10:42 PM
R.I.P. Jason

I'm considering these levers what kind of price and options do we have? I'm thinking about tank grip pads and how about handgrips? Does a GB have to be the same model bike? How does that affect the color options for these items? What type of minimums are you needing? Who does the recruiting? Do we just start a new thread and get people to jump on? Sorry, this is new to me...

Old 04-05-2012, 11:53 PM
Former Sponsor

No new thread needed... Since I am a vendor with my own section, I can either start new threads for each item OR see about interest as people respond here and then create a thread if a few people want similar items.

Same bike, colors, etc won't matter for the GB. For some products, a GB won't even be needed, it would only lower the price overall if more people get in it with you.

As for the options... I have a number of different manufacturers for levers such as Driven, Motozen, Militant Moto, etc. Pricing will obviously depend on which manufacturer and part you choose. I'd have to look through to see what tank pads and grips I have to offer, but starting with LEVERS would be good. The ebay link, when referencing the part#, shows it to be a Pazzo Racing lever. Is that specifically what you want? Take a look at Militant Moto, Motozen, Puig and Driven and let me know what is preferred. I have Puig grips as well which come in soft, medium, hard and also color options.

Perhaps you want a combo GB of Puig Levers & Grips?

Old 04-06-2012, 12:40 AM
R.I.P. Jason

Sweet! one stop shopping! I will have to look around at what I want and get a list together. Price matters as well as look and functionality so if you can save us some bucks I am sure there are people who would jump on. What kind of time frame would we have to stick to?
I'm trying to budget since my wife only gives me a small allowance each paycheck and all purchases must be approved

Old 04-06-2012, 10:05 PM
Former Sponsor

No set time frame as of now. If a GB is needed, then usually a 30day window can be started but don't worry about the details until you find something u like.

Old 04-08-2012, 12:16 PM
Former Sponsor

I carry Puig tank pads and grips. I also have Spiegler M-grips.

I'm looking through a ton of other product lines but these are the two I came across first. let me know what you are interested in exactly.

Old 04-08-2012, 03:14 PM
R.I.P. Jason

I guess I should narrow it down so I am not all over the place. The part I want the most are levers. If you can get me dark blue (not the light anodized blue) and some thing adjustable $50 or $60 range then that's what I would go for first. These are the two I found on ebay: one two

Old 04-08-2012, 09:01 PM
Former Sponsor

Well some of the above mentioned parts have foldable levers, however for you and another customer, I have contacted Pazzo Racing to see if I can get you those specifically.

Old 04-08-2012, 10:18 PM

Im interested in some levers for my 06 600RR also. Id like black and red levers. Not too picky. Preferably adjustable or shorties.

Old 04-09-2012, 09:41 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by cgrace986
Im interested in some levers for my 06 600RR also. Id like black and red levers. Not too picky. Preferably adjustable or shorties.
I currently offer Motozen, Puig and Driven, however I am also about to start carrying the Pazzo line as well. Any of those 4 intrigue you?

Quick Reply: You name the GB part, I'll get the price! :D